MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

ok need you guys around here to be honest and feel free to comment whatever you think about this. as y’all know i told you guys from start that some of the products would NOT be same prices as some other sources gives. but what I can offer is something that nobody in here is doing, fast communication, fast payment confirmations, proceeding orders within same day, tracks out within 24 hours and the most importance is that my products is high quality products and tested at two different lab results as no body else do.

so my price target for the 36iu will be approx per kit 175$-200$ what you guys think ?
175€$ for a 36iu (with no dimer) is a great

I'm pretty sure the fine print when you sign up for Coinbase explains that the five day hold is just for your initial funding of your Coinbase wallet. Shouldn't be every time.
This is wrong. It will happen after that and they won't tell you why. Coins these days are just a ripoff unless you got in early. GA makes good stuff but no way I'm wasting money on coins just to get it. Needs to put a new payment method together.

unfortunately we do not accept any other payment methods than crypto. we wont have any other payment methods as well. crypto is the most safest and fastest way to make the purchases. once you learn how to use it you will never go back to other payment options :)

if you need any guidance for crypto I will happily assist you through it.
It's not the guidance. The fees you have to pay make your prices the same as other people here and don't make much sense bud. Of course I know how t use crypto lol, that's why my buddy was able to get stuff from you.

It's not the guidance. The fees you have to pay make your prices the same as other people here and don't make much sense bud. Of course I know how t use crypto lol, that's why my buddy was able to get stuff from you.
the fee part is fluctuating that is correct, but that’s most for BTC if the customer feels the BTC fee is too high we always have other coin payment solutions as USDT ETH SOL XMR XRP BNB BCH these are low fees less than a dollar to send the funds with. Same is for BTC except when your buying in the bull run lol.

GA has changed reship policy for nz. @GenericAsia can you please update?
no reship policy is edited, I told you clearly that currently I do NOT have any safely secure channel for NZ and would rather not to ship, but you asked for it and I made it clear for you and told if you want the shipping it will be without reship policy as I already mentioned the secure line for NZ is not active. which is only temporary

Sponsors

Latest posts