MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Great report, thank you. I only have one crypto order under my belt and it went smoothly, but I’m also pretty uneducated about it. Is there a way to know ahead of time which network a source accepts? For example in my exodus account it looks like when you buy USDC there’s 3 different networks you can choose. It seems like there’s so many ways to screw up!

Only matters when you send. If it's not spelled out in the payment instructions from the vendor, ask.

Just placed an order last week. These guys are fuckin honest real deal in my experience so, Figured I could give a yelp review as i was pretty fuckin impressed with how my order went! I only buy for personal use so no huge orders. But i needed a new place to order from as the source i used the past 2 years dipped out. Anyways fast communication and i chose to try and order with etherum instead of bitcoin to save a few bucks. Well coinbase wallet is fuckin bullshit and im not super knowledgeable of how a lot of crypto works. I accidently sent nearly 500$ on base network of eth instead of eth on the etherum network to the source. I was in contact with coinbase and they told me there was nothing they could do, that those funds cant be rerieved since i sent on the wrong network. Well these mfers easily coulda been like nope didnt get the coin fuck off now. Nope instead it ended up costing him 50$ to retrieve the coin off the base network and i get an email a day later from him saying he got the funds back and processing the order. Most people, especially when all u have trust could have just told me to fuck off and I'd have been out 500$! So my mistake but just thought I'd share with anyone my experience with these guys and why being honest like that right there is fuckin awesome. They have my bussiness now going forward! Should receive package here in a day or 2. As i just got the tracking info. Thought that was impressive!
appreciate the fine words mate, im happy that we figured it out and fixed it. now you should now that when you get an wallet to pay then you through that network and not an second or third part :)

Great report, thank you. I only have one crypto order under my belt and it went smoothly, but I’m also pretty uneducated about it. Is there a way to know ahead of time which network a source accepts? For example in my exodus account it looks like when you buy USDC there’s 3 different networks you can choose. It seems like there’s so many ways to screw up!
do not worry about that at all mate when you buy USDC and you want to pay with USDC network, then it happen. the other customers issue was he he sent it through another network so it caused some problems. but in the end its figured out and customers order was shipped.

@GenericAsia
We need Eu warehouse please!

Also as far as new products, I see many people want trestolone enanthate, that would be awesome!

Lower dosed anavar would be good also such as 25 which is scored.
not possible for any eu warehouses currently.

all our tablets is already scored so it’s easy for you to split the 50mg tabs we have.