MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

OUR SECOND PROMO LAUNCH - Semaglutide 10mg

Semaglutide 10mg - PROMO PRICE PER KIT 210$

MOQ 2 KITS

FREE SHIPPING

GUARANTEED DELIVERY STEALTH AND DISCREET !

How to order;
Mention in the subject of the mail PROMO SEMAGLUTIDE and you’ll automatically getting the quote for the promo.

SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY;

next week promo will be available monday !

Just signed up to give shout out to this guy since we need to support honest reliable sources and weed out the fake ones and scammers.

Honestly, I have dealt with many, many sources. But this is in my top 3 for sure.

- Communication: 10/10
- Payment: BTC
- Packaging: 10/10 (double packaged; no cracked vials or pills)
- Shipment speed: 9/10
- Gear quality: 10/10 (TRY THE ANADROL)
- Price: 10/10

This is my first order. He gave freebies as well :)
This straight up reads like a source review from eroids lol I ain’t mad at it though

@GenericAsia Any ETA on US warehouse?

Better hurry up. Winter is coming

Search "de minimus crackdown" and you'll discover CBP is preparing to inspect EVERY. small package, all 1 billion a year coming into the US. Even Biden released an announcement about this.

They say it's to stop forced labor produced goods, fentanyl, textiles bypassing tarrifs, but it's really getting the system in place to tax all the Temu and Schein packs that are duty exempt as long as they're under $800.

A *HUGE* new customs facility is being opened at JFK with very high tech, high speed equipment to ensure every parcel is scanned at high resolution, contents identified by AI driven systems. It's run by a contractor that specializes in these kinds of facilities around the world. Opens in January.

Stock up or be sorry...

Better hurry up. Winter is coming

Search "de minimus crackdown" and you'll discover CBP is preparing to inspect EVERY. small package, all 1 billion a year coming into the US. Even Biden released an announcement about this.

They say it's to stop forced labor produced goods, fentanyl, textiles bypassing tarrifs, but it's really getting the system in place to tax all the Temu and Schein packs that are duty exempt as long as they're under $800.

A *HUGE* new customs facility is being opened at JFK with very high tech, high speed equipment to ensure every parcel is scanned at high resolution, contents identified by AI driven systems. It's run by a contractor that specializes in these kinds of facilities around the world. Opens in January.

Stock up or be sorry...
Lovely. I stay prepared. Good for years at this point except for a couple things that would just be nice to have.