MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Better hurry up. Winter is coming

Search "de minimus crackdown" and you'll discover CBP is preparing to inspect EVERY. small package, all 1 billion a year coming into the US. Even Biden released an announcement about this.

They say it's to stop forced labor produced goods, fentanyl, textiles bypassing tarrifs, but it's really getting the system in place to tax all the Temu and Schein packs that are duty exempt as long as they're under $800.

A *HUGE* new customs facility is being opened at JFK with very high tech, high speed equipment to ensure every parcel is scanned at high resolution, contents identified by AI driven systems. It's run by a contractor that specializes in these kinds of facilities around the world. Opens in January.

Stock up or be sorry...
I didn’t want to read that today. We need less government, not more.

Better hurry up. Winter is coming

Search "de minimus crackdown" and you'll discover CBP is preparing to inspect EVERY. small package, all 1 billion a year coming into the US. Even Biden released an announcement about this.

They say it's to stop forced labor produced goods, fentanyl, textiles bypassing tarrifs, but it's really getting the system in place to tax all the Temu and Schein packs that are duty exempt as long as they're under $800.

A *HUGE* new customs facility is being opened at JFK with very high tech, high speed equipment to ensure every parcel is scanned at high resolution, contents identified by AI driven systems. It's run by a contractor that specializes in these kinds of facilities around the world. Opens in January.

Stock up or be sorry...
Ooo Soo you think after that it will be unpossible to get stuff ?

Ooo Soo you think after that it will be unpossible to get stuff ?

I think by this time next year it'll be impossible to order dirt cheap gear from China or any other foreign country and have it sent to the US. You'll have to buy domestically, at (much) higher prices, with less selection and lower quality.

The days of buying this stuff in the US with almost Amazon like ease are coming to an end. It's already happening. The "consolidating" shippers from China that are used for the gear trade are being banned one by one.

It's not a deliberate crackdown on steroids, but with foreign sellers shut down, raws much scarcer, and therefore far fewer domestic suppliers, it'll be much easier to go after the scene if the authorities ever decide they don't like steroids again, perhaps when the first batch of Tren using teens start having early heart attacks and the media latches on to it.

Last edited:
I think by this time next year it'll be impossible to order dirt cheap gear from China of any other foreign country and have it sent to the US. You'll have to buy domestically, at (much) higher prices, with less selection and lower quality.

The days of buying this stuff in the US with almost Amazon like ease are coming to an end. It's already happening. The "consolidating" shippers from China that are used for the gear trade are bei

I think by this time next year it'll be impossible to order dirt cheap gear from China of any other foreign country and have it sent to the US. You'll have to buy domestically, at (much) higher prices, with less selection and lower quality.

The days of buying this stuff in the US with almost Amazon like ease are coming to an end. It's already happening. The "consolidating" shippers from China that are used for the gear trade are being banned one by one.

It's not a deliberate crackdown on steroids, but with foreign sellers shut down, raws much scarcer, and therefore far fewer domestic suppliers, it'll be much easier to go after the scene if the authorities ever decide they don't like steroids again, perhaps when the first batch of Tren using teens start having early heart attacks and the media latches on to it.
Thats sad.You think it will never be the same again? Or its just a phase that it will pass at some point.

Thats sad.You think it will never be the same again? Or its just a phase that it will pass at some point.

We're probably living at the peak of the "golden age" of easy to acquire AAS, peptides, and pharma *right now*.

Based on what's been put into motion in just the last few months and weeks, and what the gov't has said they're doing, it's clear it's coming to an end soon.

I could give links and quotes, but it's so effed up I've seen all I need to to say with confidence, easy availability is over, most just don't realize it yet, and will be sorry they didn't take advantage while they could.

I think a lot of folks believe there will be some "last call", but it's going to be more like musical chairs. It'll just stop, all of a sudden, once they "flip the switch" on the new systems being put into place. Likely right after the election.

Doesn't help any politician to piss off voters by delaying and making their Temu and Schein orders more expensive by having customs duties slapped on them. Thats what this is really about. The enormous money making potential of a billion+ untaxed parcels filled with (mostly) cheap Chinese goods.

It's just going to cause logistics problems for a bit is all.
The USA won't hurt. We can't stop Fentanyl coming across the borders and meth.

Most fentanyl is coming in via small parcels, just like gear, and the inability to inspect the avalanche of "de minimus", small, duty free packs is what lets it sneak in. This is well understood and they have a plan to inspect 100% of parcels. It'll be online in January. The country went from a couple million de minimus parcels a year, to a BILLION a year just a decade, making inspecting even 1% impossible.

Do you think gear was always this available and cheap?

Sure, anything will be available, but things will be much different when a kilo of raws has to be smuggled in like a kilo of cocaine.

Most fentanyl is coming in via small parcels, just like gear, and the inability to inspect the avalanche of "de minimus", small, duty free packs is what lets it sneak in. This is well understood and they have a plan to inspect 100% of parcels. It'll be online in January. The country went from a couple million de minimus parcels a year, to a BILLION a year just a decade, making inspecting even 1% impossible.

Do you think gear was always this available and cheap?

Sure, anything will be available, but things will be much different when a kilo of raws has to be smuggled in like a kilo of cocaine.
Put how long will that last? It is that easy to check every single parchel ?

how much do you recommend stocking up on ?

It's on you brother. If you need it for TRT I think its smart to have years worth, since we know will keep at least 5 years. I'd use that as a guideline.

If we're talking a "want", for bodybuilding, and you can live without it for an extended period until a new supply chain develops, that's really just a preference. Whatever replaces the market we have now will absolutely be more expensive.

Last edited:
Put how long will that last? It is that easy to check every single parchel ?

The new JFK customs building is designed and run by a contractor that specializes in helping customs agencies around the world automate inspections of massive amounts of cargo quickly. It's 50 TIMES the size of current facility, equipped to rapidly move packages along conveyors, through ultra-high resolution high speed scanners connected to AI systems to identify contents with great accuracy, and continuously "learn" how to improve.

They state it's expected enough manpower will be freed up to conduct MANY more controlled deliveries than they're able to do now. I don't think it'll be steroids they'll focus on, but I'm sure it'll start happening once in a while, just to send a message, vs essentially never happening as is currently the case.

The new JFK customs building is designed and run by a contractor that specializes in helping customs agencies around the world automate inspections of massive amounts of cargo quickly. It's 50 TIMES the size of current facility, equipped to rapidly move packages along conveyors, through ultra-high resolution high speed scanners connected to AI systems to identify contents with great accuracy, and continuously "learn" how to improve.

They state it's expected enough manpower will be freed up to conduct MANY more controlled deliveries than they're able to do now. I don't think it'll be steroids they'll focus on, but I'm sure it'll start happening once in a while, just to send a message, vs essentially never happening as is currently the case.
stop panicking mate tbh my personal opinion on this is most likely that it’s impossible to stop millions if not billions of packages to US. yes your talking about AI and investing millions into that project but there need a lot more resources for that. i am against all kind of drugs especially fentanyl as it destroys life and really hope that those suppliers who is producing that shit gets caught and again the war against drugs is not easy as your mentioning. also GENERIC ASIA is not selling RAWS, we do only sell finished AAS OILS , ORALS & PEPTIDES!
therefor i suggest you guys not to panic and acting in rumors. everything is fine and hopefully will be fine. enjoy the moment have an blessed week my man.

Sponsors