MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I recently placed my first order for peptides from Generic Asia, focusing on TB-500, which was identified as Fragment 17-23 with a molecular weight of 889 Da. Despite the time difference between China and the Eastern US, they were generally responsive to emails.

There was some confusion regarding kits and vials. In future orders, I recommend specifying the exact number of vials needed to avoid misunderstandings, as requesting kits led to some back-and-forth communication.

I received a prompt shipping quote, and because I had multiple boxes, the regular shipping cost didn't cover the entire order. I sent the payment on the morning of July 13th and received tracking information on the evening of July 15th. The delivery arrived on July 27th, with everything packaged securely in 10-vial trays.

I sent both the TB-500 and BPC-157 for testing with Janoshik. Both products tested exceptionally well, showing overfill and 99%+ purity. Please refer to the attached test results for details
Great results, thank you for testing!

Anyone else got feedback on this new batch of Test C? I’d like to know as I’m literally just waiting on a return email to scoop 40-50 vials

Legend has it , Test E has pip because of the raws.

But if test C has pip ? What would be the issue folks ?

Someone enlighten me

Test C pushing 275+, or Test E in a Test C vial.

But this is Generic Asia. Unless someone else confirms same experience I'd say it's something unique to the one guy.

Today I was reconstituting a vile of one of GA's ' peptides and realized that the quality of the vile over all is significantly better than other Chinese sources I have tried. GA cost a bit more but you can tell that the quality of the materials in the vial like the rubber stopper and how well it's crimped, etc are much better. As the testing shows the products are very well made and also. There are definitely cheaper options out there, but I think the extra cost is justified by the better quality from this source.

I hope the quality stays at least this good or even improves and I will definitely continue to be a customer!

Today I was reconstituting a vile of one of GA's ' peptides and realized that the quality of the vile over all is significantly better than other Chinese sources I have tried. GA cost a bit more but you can tell that the quality of the materials in the vial like the rubber stopper and how well it's crimped, etc are much better. As the testing shows the products are very well made and also. There are definitely cheaper options out there, but I think the extra cost is justified by the better quality from this source.

I hope the quality stays at least this good or even improves and I will definitely continue to be a customer!
Would you mind showing us a picture of what you mean ?

Show us a comparison picture of the difference in vials you’re talking about ?

I was thinking of trying GA’s peptides and this could help other members decide if they want to try their nice peptide vials too.

I used a few Test C vials purchased in June and experienced NO pip whatsoever. They had grey caps and corresponded with the color chart/compound. I noticed pictures of a recent order received with vials of Test C with white caps. Based on the color chart/compound, white caps correspond to Test E. Where the vials mislabeled at production? Would like to know if this is what happened and if the pip is related to Test E.

Would you mind showing us a picture of what you mean ?

Show us a comparison picture of the difference in vials you’re talking about ?

I was thinking of trying GA’s peptides and this could help other members decide if they want to try their nice peptide vials too.
A picture is not going to show you much. It's just what I typed out. The rubber stoppers are much higher quality. When you pop the top off the metal doesn't flex or bend like on cheaper ones. The glass seems to be of a higher quality. They pretty much look the same but everything is better quality.

A picture is not going to show you much. It's just what I typed out. The rubber stoppers are much higher quality. When you pop the top off the metal doesn't flex or bend like on cheaper ones. The glass seems to be of a higher quality. They pretty much look the same but everything is better quality.

AAS vials, stoppers, and tops are the same way. I have no issues paying a few more dollars a vial for the quality they use.

I noticed the same.

Man I popped the cap off a cheap Chinese peptide vial today and HALF THE ALUMINUM COLLAR ripped off with it!

Had to transfer everything from that piece of crap to another vial.

Would GLADLY pay another buck a vial for quality stoppers:

Would actually pay $5 more per vial if someone would bottle in quality non-reactive glass and use the special coated stoppers that are intended to extend pharmaceutical life. Properly made gear would likely be good for 15 years+ in packaging like that.

So Sources like QSC who use cheap rubber stoppers that break apart easily and vial seals that come off completely if you tear it too much , do they just not care about what they produce for us ?

One may argue well they sell it for so cheap that’s why, so who cares.

But GA is selling high quality vials and stoppers and their test C is only like 5.95

So is QSC oils even worth it anymore if you have to deal with floatees and bad quaility stoppers all the time ? I guess the clear answer is no, it’s not worth it at all.

I’ll try GA oils next instead of QSC oils. Definitely the better choice it seems from what I’m reading now.