MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

The new JFK customs building is designed and run by a contractor that specializes in helping customs agencies around the world automate inspections of massive amounts of cargo quickly. It's 50 TIMES the size of current facility, equipped to rapidly move packages along conveyors, through ultra-high resolution high speed scanners connected to AI systems to identify contents with great accuracy, and continuously "learn" how to improve.

They state it's expected enough manpower will be freed up to conduct MANY more controlled deliveries than they're able to do now. I don't think it'll be steroids they'll focus on, but I'm sure it'll start happening once in a while, just to send a message, vs essentially never happening as is currently the case.

stop panicking mate tbh my personal opinion on this is most likely that it’s impossible to stop millions if not billions of packages to US. yes your talking about AI and investing millions into that project but there need a lot more resources for that. i am against all kind of drugs especially fentanyl as it destroys life and really hope that those suppliers who is producing that shit gets caught and again the war against drugs is not easy as your mentioning. also GENERIC ASIA is not selling RAWS, we do only sell finished AAS OILS , ORALS & PEPTIDES!
therefor i suggest you guys not to panic and acting in rumors. everything is fine and hopefully will be fine. enjoy the moment have an blessed week my man.

If there's one thing you can count on in life it's the government making big plans and making big claims, spending a bunch of money on fancy stuff for their grand project and then totally blowing it or at very best getting to about 20% of what they claimed they were going to achieve.