MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

So Sources like QSC who use cheap rubber stoppers that break apart easily and vial seals that come off completely if you tear it too much , do they just not care about what they produce for us ?

One may argue well they sell it for so cheap that’s why, so who cares.

But GA is selling high quality vials and stoppers and their test C is only like 5.95

So is QSC oils even worth it anymore if you have to deal with floatees and bad quaility stoppers all the time ? I guess the clear answer is no, it’s not worth it at all.

I’ll try GA oils next instead of QSC oils. Definitely the better choice it seems from what I’m reading now.
I have not purchased any oils from GA so I can't comment on those. I've only purchased peptides

Man I popped the cap off a cheap Chinese peptide vial today and HALF THE ALUMINUM COLLAR ripped off with it!

Had to transfer everything from that piece of crap to another vial.

Would GLADLY pay another buck a vial for quality stoppers:

Would actually pay $5 more per vial if someone would bottle in quality non-reactive glass and use the special coated stoppers that are intended to extend pharmaceutical life. Properly made gear would likely be good for 15 years+ in packaging like that.
Yeah, some of the cheaper stuff from China can be in really crappy vials. I've learned the common types of crappy vials so I can deal with them very carefully and not destroy them. There are cheaper ones that are decent, but GA peptide vials are the best I've seen from China.

I have not purchased any oils from GA so I can't comment on those. I've only purchased peptides
I’ve had no issues with GA’s sust and NPP. When I popped the cap of the first vial and it came off clean and easy I was so relieved lol. I cannot stand having the metal crimper rip and having to transfer the oil.

Sponsors

Latest posts