MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

The one I linked to has a cap. In addition. certain models of that series include a valve that closes when the syringe is removed. That way, when you're holding the vial upside down, you can remove the syringe while it's open end is face up. so neither the vial or the syringe leaks.
I just use the syringe as a cap until the next pin. Pop it off, alcohol wipe and you're all set. I've never seen the one with the filter attached like ghoul posted, but I filter all of my gear beforehand with a .22 so it's unnecessary in my situation. I like to make blends in sterile 30ml vials and go from there. Every situation will be different I'm sure. I'm definitely going to try one of those filtered ones just because it looks amazing. The only thing I like about the one I posted is that it makes a tighter seal up against the vial and rubber. I can't see opposite side of the spike one. Does it just sit up against the vial rubber stopper, or is there a plastic clip that seats around it? In the picture below the filtered spike just sits on the vial it seems. The second one actually clips securely on the vial.1000024638.jpg1000024639.jpg

Last edited:
I just use the syringe as a cap until the next pin. Pop it off, alcohol wipe and you're all set. I've never seen the one with the filter attached like ghoul posted, but I filter all of my gear beforehand with a .22 so it's unnecessary in my situation. I like to make blends in sterile 30ml vials and go from there. Every situation will be different I'm sure. I'm definitely going to try one of those filtered ones just because it looks amazing. The only thing I like about the one I posted is that it makes a tighter seal up against the vial and rubber. I can't see opposite side of the spike one. Does it just sit up against the vial rubber stopper, or is there a plastic clip that seats around it? In the picture below the filtered spike just sits on the vial it seems. The second one actually clips securely on the vial.View attachment 291313View attachment 291314

No clip, but it's secure once inserted into the vial. However the "micro spike" is too small to keep secure in a 10ml vial, so I'd only use the regular spike for those. If you prefilter no need for a particle filtered spike, just get a "vented spike" that has an air filter. Remember as you draw, you create a vacuum that sucks in bacterial laden air. The pressure equalization also helps make drawing easier as no vacuum develops.

@GenericAsia I see you have tb500 and not tb4 - is this the tb500 fragment 17-24?

Can you or anyone explain if this is superior to tb4 as I thought tb4 was the preffered version for injury/wound healing?

no pip two days later from GA test c 250
Either I’m just unlucky or my batch I got is a bad one. Still have lumps in both delts from two days ago. Switched back to a diff sources test C and no more PIP. Never had issues running any other sources test cyp before