MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

19 day TD to USA. Packaging is exceptional. Discreet, insulated, sealed. Best I've seen in the business. Got everything I ordered, starting the products this week. Thanks GA!

i understand just asking if you guys could be interested in having zelle as payment method too as we have some who dont know crypto
Don’t do it. Many people here are absolute retards and will put “steroids” in the memo line. Stick with crypto. If someone isn’t smart enough to use crypto, they shouldn’t be using gear. Simple as

Don’t do it. Many people here are absolute retards and will put “steroids” in the memo line. Stick with crypto. If someone isn’t smart enough to use crypto, they shouldn’t be using gear. Simple as
How would that affect you in any way.. I never used zelle but I see that option On my banking app.. I think that would be great. Every time I buy 1000 dallorz worth of bitcion to make a purchase it cost me extra money.

How would that affect you in any way.. I never used zelle but I see that option On my banking app.. I think that would be great. Every time I buy 1000 dallorz worth of bitcion to make a purchase it cost me extra money.
They shut your account down and seize any money still held in it, or they shut your account down, dont tell you for a week, people still send payments and while you think they're in "transfer limbo" to your bank account the funds are being seized and no way to reclaim them.

Good question. Allowing direct banking payments puts the source (and clients) at risk for a bust. Also requiring crypto is a good form of gatekeeping via IQ

Please stick with crypto. You have plenty of crypto options and when paying with LTC, XMR, etc, fees are a rounding error.
guys dont worry my intention is not to remove crypto at all LOL!! of course you guys can keep pay with crypto i was just thinking an extra payment method beside the crypto.

if anyone interested in that they can if not then crypto still g2g

All this talk of payment methods...

Some guy ordered from another vendor and paid via credit card, the vendor sent the product, then the customer did a charge back to screw the vendor.

The customer got their cake, ate it, and ruined that method of payment in one fell swoop.

Now, no vendors will take that risk. There are no charge backs with crypto.

All this talk of payment methods...

Some guy ordered from another vendor and paid via credit card, the vendor sent the product, then the customer did a charge back to screw the vendor.

The customer got their cake, ate it, and ruined that method of payment in one fell swoop.

Now, no vendors will take that risk. There are no charge backs with crypto.
If you wanna pay with credit card or Zelle head over to eroids lol

i understand just asking if you guys could be interested in having zelle as payment method too as we have some who dont know crypto
Don't do Zelle. Will be nothing but problems for you. I guarantee it.

Using a simple app like cash app is so easy to send Bitcoin. If somebody can't figure out how to send Bitcoin then they certainly shouldn't be buying anything you sell.

Don't do Zelle. Will be nothing but problems for you. I guarantee it.

Using a simple app like cash app is so easy to send Bitcoin. If somebody can't figure out how to send Bitcoin then they certainly shouldn't be buying anything you sell.
Was just typing this same message.

Cash app bitcoin is stupid easy yall. Can buy and send within minutes.