MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I'm a few days into the T3 I ordered and it seems to do the trick ;) tablets shipped in a foil bag. They are small and slotted down the middle, and break clean in half with the use of a knife. 5 stars.
i use T3 GA 50mcg a day , great product ; At first I thought it was dianabol since I was red:D

Anyone still received their order after 4 weeks (US international shipping)? Order placed and paid on 8/10 and tracking provided on 8/12. USPS tracking still showing that it’s awaiting from sender.

Emailed GA last weekend, was told should see update this week but no update to tracking.

Edited to correct that it’s international Shipping to US.
I just ordered from the international store. Prices are great but I knew it would take a bit longer than domestic. I'm hoping not 4 weeks though. Might need to put a small domestic order in the hold me over.

appreciate all the kind feedback man really happy to see stuff like this, we keep improve and keep providing you guys the best quality service communication and prices!!

HOW TO ORDER

subject on email: international or domestic

Full name
Address, apt number
State
Zip code
Country

and please DO NOT forget to add what crypto currency you want to pay with.

this will save a lot of time from your end and mine end and less confusion and more time to prepare you guys order faster.

notice: i DO NOT take responsibility if there is an mistype on your shipping info such as full name address or apt number. this is only your responsibility.

Yeah if one doesn't brew but wants really great product (for now) at a crazy good price. especially for oils GA is the way to go.

Hopefully they will continue to keep the labtest going and don't fail us on stupid shit.

They can do very well for the quality they are providing

Any news on 36iu gh hplc testing? I see it’s for sale domestic and international but haven’t read anything about testing yet unless I missed it.
Also second order from GA had a minor hiccup. Wasn’t his fault or mine directly. Package came in as with tracking given but apparently shippers shipped the same oils twice instead of the other 3 that was suppose to be in the package. Sent pics to GA showing him what I received and both packages and re replied rather fast. Asked what I was suppose to have received and what I got exactly. Next day asked for shipping info and to confirm again what was missing. Sent tracking the next day and will update once other package lands. I can honestly say he has the best customer service I’ve dealt with especially from china source. Quality is top notch in my opinion, switched from qsc npp to his and the vials are ten times better and the oil was smoother pinning even being dosed 50 mg higher. Excited to see about the gh when test come back then will have no reason to even look at another vendor for. My needs.