MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I've used GA oils before and they are great. Just placed an order for some tabs this time around. Can't wait to try

Only thing I didn't see that I am hoping you will produce soon is aromasin tabs.

Last edited:
Update: my surgery was cancelled and rescheduled for October 2 , with a possibility of someone canceling next week so they could fit me in , but just wanted to let everyone know what's up
And just want to thank GA for there tb frag and quality bpc157 , i used it in past surgery healing protocol and it was amazing results, now gearing up for this surgery i just started using the tb frag/bpc157, along with 5 ius hgh , combo and i can already tell the difference in how much better i feel already , sorry so long lol ,,,,,,,, Thanks GA
good luck with the surgery get well soon mate, happy to hear you like the products

I've used GA oils before and they are great. Just placed an order for some tabs this time around. Can't wait to try

Only thing I didn't see that I am hoping you will produce soon is aromasin tabs.
thank you for the kind words mate, we work on that as well. we have a lot of new ideas to share with you guys

GA sent you a couple emails trying to place order for the promo still no response? You usually respond within a day just seeing if my emails are coming through or what.

Back