MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

If you are this poor, maybe you should focus on making more money instead of asking stupid fucking crazy discount on already cheap gear
I give you all a serious answer, trest is not a too common molecule to add in a cycle, so before buying It and spending a lot of Money i can focus to spend the same amount on more famous and common molecule so if i have to try It i want to do it at a good price, just this

I give you all a serious answer, trest is not a too common molecule to add in a cycle, so before buying It and spending a lot of Money i can focus to spend the same amount on more famous and common molecule so if i have to try It i want to do it at a good price, just this
So buy a fucking vial of it for $40 and move on. It’s getting old for EVERYONE to see you begging for 50%+ off of cheap gear.

Are you fucking kidding me? You can buy single vials!

check the new pastebin prices or email me for pdf file..

also we do not weight in being the cheapest here, what we offer in return is that you pay for the fast service and fast communication plus the high quality products. our priority has never been being the cheapest source here as told in beginning a lot of products can’t be competitive but in return you get the best service, payment collection, fast communication and high quality products.

that what GA stands for :)
Can you comment the new pastebin prices so we can confirm they're the most updated ones?

international price list

usa domestic list

international price list

usa domestic list

Howdy,

Is there a recent test for the latest Tren A batch?
I skimmed through the thread but I must have missed it.

There is an error in primobolan 200mg single vial 40$ bulk order 450$

I tryed :
dianabol work 100% really really good
Winstrol work 100% one of the best winstrol tryed
Testo ena work 100% is really smooth and good
Tren ace 100% good and work really fast
Testo proprionate work 100% as it Will be work

There is an error in primobolan 200mg single vial 40$ bulk order 450$

I tryed :
dianabol work 100% really really good
Winstrol work 100% one of the best winstrol tryed
Testo ena work 100% is really smooth and good
Tren ace 100% good and work really fast
Testo proprionate work 100% as it Will be work
Also an error in Masteron P 100mg single vial is 9.50$ and bulk 105$

Update: my surgery was cancelled and rescheduled for October 2 , with a possibility of someone canceling next week so they could fit me in , but just wanted to let everyone know what's up
And just want to thank GA for there tb frag and quality bpc157 , i used it in past surgery healing protocol and it was amazing results, now gearing up for this surgery i just started using the tb frag/bpc157, along with 5 ius hgh , combo and i can already tell the difference in how much better i feel already , sorry so long lol ,,,,,,,, Thanks GA

Back