MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I want reiterate that my post about hgh testing was not to poke at GA 's lack of testing there hgh, more so a kick in pants to get them "on the ball" snd get some testing done on there hgh , GA seems like such a solid source so far , i wish they'd step up there game a little bit and just "follow through " with said promising of hgh testing ,,,,, come on Marcus you can do this man !!

My second international order arrived today. It came in less than 2 weeks(9 days I think), it had everything I ordered safely packaged, and had 50 ml of Test En as a gift! These guys are the real deal and have a new repeat customer.

I want reiterate that my post about hgh testing was not to poke at GA 's lack of testing there hgh, more so a kick in pants to get them "on the ball" snd get some testing done on there hgh , GA seems like such a solid source so far , i wish they'd step up there game a little bit and just "follow through " with said promising of hgh testing ,,,,, come on Marcus you can do this man !!
So is everything else tested? I looked through the feed and used the search function but couldn't find that info. All the reviews are solid so I'm guessing the quality is there.

Back