MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I want reiterate that my post about hgh testing was not to poke at GA 's lack of testing there hgh, more so a kick in pants to get them "on the ball" snd get some testing done on there hgh , GA seems like such a solid source so far , i wish they'd step up there game a little bit and just "follow through " with said promising of hgh testing ,,,,, come on Marcus you can do this man !!

My second international order arrived today. It came in less than 2 weeks(9 days I think), it had everything I ordered safely packaged, and had 50 ml of Test En as a gift! These guys are the real deal and have a new repeat customer.

I want reiterate that my post about hgh testing was not to poke at GA 's lack of testing there hgh, more so a kick in pants to get them "on the ball" snd get some testing done on there hgh , GA seems like such a solid source so far , i wish they'd step up there game a little bit and just "follow through " with said promising of hgh testing ,,,,, come on Marcus you can do this man !!
So is everything else tested? I looked through the feed and used the search function but couldn't find that info. All the reviews are solid so I'm guessing the quality is there.

INTERNATIONAL PRICES
Code:
https://privatebin.net/?4b91cceebdaec571#6itjJvdVGiYH6JipwVHKHp72hjrstAvjjmJq1Rek9kJT

DOMESTIC USA PRICES
Code:
https://privatebin.net/?4a5f2cecc22e33ee#8Zi8ua1HVqtjUNMkdViRamzjo1rij52ZxjVb64AzcNPx
Yoh.....get the goddamn TB Frag in the US. That is all.

well the wait is soon over!! its ready very soon, i am sorry i let you guys wait longer than usual but there has been some misunderstandings with the analysis companies. but it should be here this week and shared with you guys

So is everything else tested? I looked through the feed and used the search function but couldn't find that info. All the reviews are solid so I'm guessing the quality is there.
please check the thread for analytical section - we share all our test with you guys here and in that thread

My second international order arrived today. It came in less than 2 weeks(9 days I think), it had everything I ordered safely packaged, and had 50 ml of Test En as a gift! These guys are the real deal and have a new repeat customer.
that is god damn fast eta huh? enjoy your products mate thank you for the feedback

Back