MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I’ve read through 179 pages of this source over the course of a few days. Here is what I’m observing:

• General Impression: GA Lab seems like a solid source overall. Pricing is attractive, and while the testing quality is decent, one would appreciate more consistency and transparency with testing. Batch numbers, labeling etc.

• Positive Aspects: The community around GA Lab is a mix of experienced members and newer ones, all sharing their feedback. There’s minimal drama, which is somewhat rare in these types of threads.

Concerns:

• Lack of Communication: GA Lab provided only one detailed response regarding their lab process and sterilization, and the community didn’t seem too concerned about this.

• Ignored Requests: When lab photos were requested, GA Lab ignored the request, raising some red flags.

• Comparison to Other Sources: Other labs, like Mint boy and others, have been scrutinized heavily, whereas GA Lab seems to have been given more leniency, possibly due to their lower price point. This lack of rigorous vetting stands out.

I am not accusing GA Lab of any wrongdoing but am seeking more transparency and clarity, particularly in terms of their lab processes and how they are vetted by the community.

Overall, this lab seems to be heavily welcomed here, and I am heavily interested. I welcome criticism or heavy ridicule for this, I am aware how this works lol.

To add to the above, as I was vague on some points-

The communication from Generic Asia is highly praised for its great customer service and fast delivery, which has garnered positive attention. However, these strengths may be overshadowing critical aspects that are equally important for a laboratory. These include:

1. Process Quality: Ensuring that proper procedures are followed for production, safety, and quality control.

2. Sterility: Maintaining sterile conditions is crucial in lab environments to prevent contamination, which may not be as highlighted in reviews.

3. Testing and Quality Assurance: Rigorous testing of products for purity, potency, and safety should be prioritized, but might not be receiving the attention it deserves compared to customer service and delivery.

4. Operational Security (Opsec) Precautions: Taking steps to protect sensitive information and maintain confidentiality, which is vital in some industries, could be overlooked in favor of other, more visible aspects of the business.

While excellent communication and quick service are valuable, it’s important to ensure that these other factors are not neglected, as they are essential to the long-term trust and success of any lab-based operation.

I’ve read through 179 pages of this source over the course of a few days. Here is what I’m observing:

• General Impression: GA Lab seems like a solid source overall. Pricing is attractive, and while the testing quality is decent, one would appreciate more consistency and transparency with testing. Batch numbers, labeling etc.

• Positive Aspects: The community around GA Lab is a mix of experienced members and newer ones, all sharing their feedback. There’s minimal drama, which is somewhat rare in these types of threads.

Concerns:

• Lack of Communication: GA Lab provided only one detailed response regarding their lab process and sterilization, and the community didn’t seem too concerned about this.

• Ignored Requests: When lab photos were requested, GA Lab ignored the request, raising some red flags.

• Comparison to Other Sources: Other labs, like Mint boy and others, have been scrutinized heavily, whereas GA Lab seems to have been given more leniency, possibly due to their lower price point. This lack of rigorous vetting stands out.

I am not accusing GA Lab of any wrongdoing but am seeking more transparency and clarity, particularly in terms of their lab processes and how they are vetted by the community.

Overall, this lab seems to be heavily welcomed here, and I am heavily interested. I welcome criticism or heavy ridicule for this, I am aware how this works lol.
Hello mate, thank you for the feedback i really appreciate feedbacks like this and this make me eager to do my best to provide you guys even better service than currently.

1. so far we have been testing all our products and even have some blind tests from customers, and we do not sell any products before our lab results is available either, each batch get tested before its being sold, and we let you guys know about this just like i did with the Test Enanthate 250mg/ml and Test Cypionate 250mg/ml.

2. the question of the lab photos was never ignored and actually replied with that for security reason there wont be any labs posted which is an big risk in it self.

3. i am happy to keep provide you guys the best products on market and the best service -

Back