MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

So yes, he needs to test the gear he sells, but in my opinion, given their track record, it's not nearly as important as other places that have had repeated, colossal problems demonstrating their flawed methods and need for close supervision.
This is a very dangerous statement. Track record is good enough for lack of testing? So you are willing to inject something from batch A) that was produced in 2022 and tasted in 2022, just purely off track record? Is this what you are saying? Hypothetically speaking.

Great point about the impact that testing has on GA vs much larger volume source like QSC. GA is just getting started and the testing costs hurt more than to an established source like QSC, for example.

Concur on the peptide comment as well. It’s incredibly difficult to compete with Q on price and quality of peptides, GH, etc.

@GenericAsia

You’re doing a great job in my opinion. Take the constructive criticism and suggestions and implement, and you shall be rewarded with more business.

Great point about the impact that testing has on GA vs much larger volume source like QSC. GA is just getting started and the testing costs hurt more than to an established source like QSC, for example.
just getting started? hes been on here for over a year. if you cant test your whole product line before offering it for sale, then have offer less products. its not like hes selling 30+ different peptides at varying dosages.

just getting started? hes been on here for over a year. if you cant test your whole product line before offering it for sale, then have offer less products. its not like hes selling 30+ different peptides at varying dosages.
Just cuz he been here a year does not mean he was generating meaningful revenue the entire time. And he wasn’t offering peptides the entire time not until recently, and wasn’t offering 10ml vials the entire time either.

His business has evolved as has products; so a bit disingenuous to say he’s had these same products for over a year.

you’re not obligated to buy nor is he obligated to test his entire product line. I suggested he follow the advice of other members to do more testing and he would do more business.

Go buy from another source if you don’t like his pace of testing.

Not gonna bicker over dumbshit.

I love his oils and customer service. Plain and simple.

Not gonna bicker over dumbshit.
? he started off with a limited selection of products and has since grown to where he is now, but youre saying hes just getting started and that testing costs hurt him. omehow hes able to expand his product offerings in large quantities and that doesnt financially hurt him. but selling more of the tested products would definitely hurt him.

makes sense.

youve been on this forum for over one and a half year, with 5 total posts. 3 of them being in this thread in a single day.

Let’s please keep this discussion to direct messages or start a new thread called “MESO Greatest Debates.” This will help keep the vendor’s page clean and organized.

At this point, I believe the topic of quality and testing has been discussed thoroughly enough. Generic Asia should be given time to respond. Continuing this debate here is no longer beneficial to the thread and, frankly, it puts unnecessary pressure on the source for no good reason.

? he started off with a limited selection of products and has since grown to where he is now, but youre saying hes just getting started and that testing costs hurt him. omehow hes able to expand his product offerings in large quantities and that doesnt financially hurt him. but selling more of the tested products would definitely hurt him.

makes sense.

youve been on this forum for over one and a half year, with 5 total posts. 3 of them being in this thread in a single day.

Concur on the peptide comment as well. It’s incredibly difficult to compete with Q on price and quality of peptides, GH, etc.

@GenericAsia

You’re doing a great job in my opinion. Take the constructive criticism and suggestions and implement, and you shall be rewarded with more business.
GA testing products has a larger financial impact on him than QSC testing products; that part bolded above in my quote. It is fact.

I told him to take the constructive criticism and suggestions from members, which was in reference to doing more testing and he will be rewarded with more business.

Relatively speaking, yes, GA is JUST getting started compared to someone like QSC, which is in my quote directly above.

It is not contestable that testing products impacts GAs bottom line more than QSC due to the differing sizes of their operations and volume of distribution.

I've bolded in your quote above; "but selling more of the tested products would definitely hurt him." That is not what I said or implied.

Refer back to "Take the constructive criticism and suggestions and implement, and you shall be rewarded with more business."

We all want to see the most testing possible. Of course we do.

Ivan Dragovich put it best when he said:
Let’s please keep this discussion to direct messages or start a new thread called “MESO Greatest Debates.” This will help keep the vendor’s page clean and organized.

At this point, I believe the topic of quality and testing has been discussed thoroughly enough. Generic Asia should be given time to respond. Continuing this debate here is no longer beneficial to the thread and, frankly, it puts unnecessary pressure on the source for no good reason.

GA was getting reamed recently over and over and over by members in a short time span with no realistic way to meet their demands in that short time frame.

Would I like to see GA test every single and one and every single batch of products? Yes.

Will he do that? I don't know, you don't know, only GA knows.

I don't see the issue you take with my original reply in this thread. I literally told him to take the constructive criticism from members and do more testing and he will do more business.

You seem to have issue with my observations and have created an argument against words that did not even come out of my mouth.

While this is a board created for members, sources are still allowed to do as they please as long as they follow the board rules. Which means they do not have to bend to your demands, or my demands, or anyone elses demands.

Will failure to comply hurt their business? Maybe. Will more testing help their business sell more? Probably.

The bickering over dumb shit comment was referring to arguing in this thread about business decisions that are completely up to GA, and not to us.

Why don't you just go ahead and call me a shill since that's what your last comment implies? I've had an account for 1.5 years or whatever and I decided to post today because I was bored. I also literally said I like QSC GH and peptides. I love GA oils and customer service. Fuck me for expressing my opinion, huh?

I don't want to clog up this thread with bullshit so I am going to refrain from engaging further on this issue.

I will repeat one of my important points: If you don't like how GA is conducting himself as a business owner, take your money to a different source and vote with your wallet.

EDIT: I forgot the obligatory "post fizeek." I'll even go first. Here you go. I'm definitely a shill just sitting behind a keyboard all day, ffs.

Attachments

• IMG_0373.webp
    IMG_0373.webp
    275.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Back