MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

I told you this is a waste of money. Nobody trust AB results here.. you should save that money for other testing or more blind test results..
there is different opinion on this actually some rather want AB and some want JANO.

for me it doesnt matter as both is good and the test results always came approximately same dosages

as said before the progrsss of sterilization will be given and the pictures of the equipments as well. no one is running anywhere I’m a man of word.

I need have the facility pics without chemistry guys working.
Sounds good. Too much back and forth on the subject and just want to get past it.

Whoever is watching this thread that just sent me an email from a fake generic Asia email trying to bait me into a scam.... go fuck yourself!!!!

here is the pictures guys, please have a look. keep in mind that this is an original professional licensed manufacture, so there wont be pictures with my name or my brand on an piece of paper for safety and security reason, simply to minimize the risk of the factory to be combined with illegal production. this is not an underground lab but an professional manufacturer company. check out the pictures, if you guys have any other question feel free to ask.

fact1.webpfact2.webpfact3.webpfact4.webpfact5.webpfact6.webpfact7.webpfact8.webpfact9.webpfact10.webp

there is different opinion on this actually some rather want AB and some want JANO.

for me it doesnt matter as both is good and the test results always came approximately same dosages
I would like for you to please enlighten me with ine comment from 1 person that says they prefer AB over jano... please Marcus..

here is the pictures guys, please have a look. keep in mind that this is an original professional licensed manufacture, so there wont be pictures with my name or my brand on an piece of paper for safety and security reason, simply to minimize the risk of the factory to be combined with illegal production. this is not an underground lab but an professional manufacturer company. check out the pictures, if you guys have any other question feel free to ask.

View attachment 298119View attachment 298120View attachment 298121View attachment 298122View attachment 298123View attachment 298124View attachment 298125View attachment 298126View attachment 298127View attachment 298128
Without the meso picture and the date this is useless.

Without the meso picture and the date this is useless.
as i wrote, it is not an underground lab. this is an professional manufacturer company who is licensed. there is huge risk for the factory to take pictures that can be combined to illegal production. there is a lot of security and safety there need to be hold and keep the protocols.

as i wrote, it is not an underground lab. this is an professional manufacturer company who is licensed. there is huge risk for the factory to take pictures that can be combined to illegal production. there is a lot of security and safety there need to be hold and keep the protocols.
And that's cool I understand what you mean... but that still does not change the fact that they are useless for your cause here without the pitures.. it's just how it's done here on meso... and how it's always been done. It's our way not your way marcus..... think about it!!! Just imagine if I didn't like you!! Ooowe you'd be fucked!!!

no one want AB man, srsly, who the fuck asked for AB? must be some AB alt accounts lol

I never had such a horrible customer service experience like with AB. They don't reply to mails, they are super slow in what they are doing, it took them close to 2 fucking weeks to answer back to my mail, I had already shipped the package by myself when they came back to me answering the first mail I had send for information about their service.

Plus they fucked up more than a few times and Jano proved them wrong quite badly lol

no one want AB man, srsly, who the fuck asked for AB? must be some AB alt accounts lol

I never had such a horrible customer service experience like with AB. They don't reply to mails, they are super slow in what they are doing, it took them close to 2 fucking weeks to answer back to my mail, I had already shipped the package by myself when they came back to me answering the first mail I had send for information about their service.

Plus they fucked up more than a few times and Jano proved them wrong quite badly lol
it changes from forums to forum my man, this community is for jano and the other forums is for AB so its completely different thats why i do both..

i mean its an big cost for me to do both, so i dont understand why you guys getting upset over using both analysis companies lol :D

it changes from forums to forum my man, this community is for jano and the other forums is for AB so its completely different thats why i do both..

i mean its an big cost for me to do both, so i dont understand why you guys getting upset over using both analysis companies lol :D
well now that you explain it like this it makes more sense, no we are not upset, it's just that for us it's a waste of money and if you were to spend those money towards jano for more tests it would in our eyes be more beneficial.

Out of curiosity what kind of a fucking shit hole of a forum prefer AB over Jano, now I'm getting interested

guys what is wrong with you calm down and lower your tren dosages. i have been testing all my products and i do not publish any new products without any lab results available for it, we even made an poll of this and you guys where the ones to tell me sell it and publish the lab results afterwards.. but thats not gonna be happening, i will from now on only sell products once the lab results is ready and which i have been doing so far just as the, test enan, test cyp, hgh, hcg, eq.

also i am one of the only sources in here who test on two different analysis companies and not only using one. keep that in mind as well
That’s what I’m saying man! All these people been up your ass recently barely giving you any time to complete the things they requested.

View attachment 298119View attachment 298120View attachment 298121View attachment 298122View attachment 298123View attachment 298124View attachment 298125View attachment 298126View attachment 298127View attachment 298128
Hopefully this satisfies all the fuckwads that have been legitimately harassing you about this shit.

Back