MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

A few pages back I would consider it borderline harassment. Not requesting, not demanding, but just member after member piling on while GA said he would get to it, but it will take a second.
This is illegal international drug trade.. while I can agree there should always be a level of being Civil ...
This board has 1 level of accountability. And it comes from us. If the community is not stressing Marcus the fuck out to keep him moving in the right direction we are not doing are job.. I like this source but he can he a little whinny and dodgy. This is out yard our rules not his..
Where i come from it's cowboy the fuck up and if it don't fit force and make it happen. You don't half ass shit and make excuses.. That is exacally what Marcus has done with the pictures and a couple of other things in the past.. Half assing it and making excuses is not excepted..
D

Why are you hugging the sources nuts??? Suspicious. He dis not present any evidence that those are not random pictures from the internet..
mate what are you talking about pictures from the internet? go and look for the pics if you find this pictures of this facility you get rewarded 1000$ !

im seeing your comments funny enough it’s only GA being attacked and questioned about sterilization, procedure, production, testing and the list keeps continuing. why your not on the other pages and asking the same questions as you do here? my products come clean and smoothly you don’t find any floaters or half filled vials.

i just told you that this is NOT an underground laboratory where we can put up names and take photos whenever I want.

it’s an big manufacturer factory who’s licensed, and doing business within the law, which means there is specific hours we can work in. these equipments is not used in an underground lab either you can see it’s top equipments.

i try my best to book an appointment by having more photos that can proof you it AGAIN.

But as said, there is security, safety and risk that need to be considered as well. you can not combine an underground lab with an highly professional manufacturer company that is licensed to produced.

qqqqqqqqq

if he worried that the lab could be associated to his name he can always put a different name on the paper or something that one could argue it create proof he was there in the lab or had someone took the picture in the lab but can't be linked directly to GA
plesse read my comments about this again. you can not compare an underground laboratory with a few machines with an big licensed manufacturer factory .

mate what are you talking about pictures from the internet? go and look for the pics if you find this pictures of this facility you get rewarded 1000$ !

im seeing your comments funny enough it’s only GA being attacked and questioned about sterilization, procedure, production, testing and the list keeps continuing. why your not on the other pages and asking the same questions as you do here? my products come clean and smoothly you don’t find any floaters or half filled vials.

i just told you that this is NOT an underground laboratory where we can put up names and take photos whenever I want.

it’s an big manufacturer factory who’s licensed, and doing business within the law, which means there is specific hours we can work in. these equipments is not used in an underground lab either you can see it’s top equipments.

i try my best to book an appointment by having more photos that can proof you it AGAIN.

But as said, there is security, safety and risk that need to be considered as well. you can not combine an underground lab with an highly professional manufacturer company that is licensed to produced.
Great. So there is an analytical chemistry lab. Let's see the answers to my questions.

I think this is what triggered me Brother. All good LOL. I'll take some deep breaths. Should be ok.

I can respect this response...

You will have to forgive the manner in which i communicate, we all come from different walks.. My level of sophistication is probly on the lower side. I am a rought cut country boy.. All I really know how to be is myself..one thing about it is you get the same person all the time.. no disrespect...
Peace
D

I apologize. Fuckwads was uncalled for. It wasn’t directed at either of you, but it was uncalled for anyhow. Rough start for me. Have a happy Friday y’all.

This is illegal international drug trade.. while I can agree there should always be a level of being Civil ...
This board has 1 level of accountability. And it comes from us. If the community is not stressing Marcus the fuck out to keep him moving in the right direction we are not doing are job.. I like this source but he can he a little whinny and dodgy. This is out yard our rules not his..
Where i come from it's cowboy the fuck up and if it don't fit force and make it happen. You don't half ass shit and make excuses.. That is exacally what Marcus has done with the pictures and a couple of other things in the past.. Half assing it and making excuses is not excepted..
D
I get where you’re coming from. I just don’t understand the need to have a gang of people demanding things over and over circle jerking. Make the stern demand, get acknowledgment from the source they are on it, wait a reasonable time for them to accomplish it. If they don’t, hit em harder. That’s just my opinion. It clearly isn’t shared by all and that’s perfectly acceptable.

The idea that GA (or any decent vendor that is actually doing some reasonable sales volume) can't afford to test every batch of every product is ridiculous. You would have to have an absolutely terrible business to not be able to afford Jano testing. The tests are not that expensive now. From what I've seen, GA has tested every batch except for a couple weird situations where the tests were late.

I'm also starting to agree with people who are wanting to push for sterility testing. Why not? Vendors are making A LOT of money off of us. If we all demand not only quantity and quality of compound testing but sterility as well, then vendors will do it. A critical mass of customers demanding anything will make that thing happen and the thought that asking for testing can't be done by a vendor is completely ridiculous. They absolutely can afford to test every batch as well as do sterility testing.

To be clear, my "affordability" comment was in relation to the insistence by some that GA pay for every customer that wants to blind test. That's just ridiculous.

I get where you’re coming from. I just don’t understand the need to have a gang of people demanding things over and over circle jerking. Make the stern demand, get acknowledgment from the source they are on it, wait a reasonable time for them to accomplish it. If they don’t, hit em harder. That’s just my opinion. It clearly isn’t shared by all and that’s perfectly acceptable.
The reason you don't understand is because you're a new member and you don't understand why meso is the way it is. The reason meso is great and has a good vetting process for vendors is because it has a long history of pressuring vendors and holding them to the fire for standards, testing, etc.

New guys like you occasionally show up and have ridiculous ideas and want to protect and defend their favorite vendors like your buddies or something. It's very odd. The reason meso is great is because of the behavior that you are saying is bad. Not trying to be insulting, but your opinions on this topic are fairly worthless as you're a new member who has done no contribution to the forum at all and clearly do not understand how meso works or why. Meso is great.

The more business you give the vendor, the more success they have, the more popular they become, etc... the higher the standards to which we should hold them. And a serious business person will graciously comply with the demands of the folks who made them successful.

I'm also starting to agree with people who are wanting to push for sterility testing. Why not? Vendors are making A LOT of money off of us. If we all demand not only quantity and quality of compound testing but sterility as well, then vendors will do it. A critical mass of customers demanding anything will make that thing happen and the thought that asking for testing can't be done by a vendor is completely ridiculous. They absolutely can afford to test every batch as well as do sterility testing.

I'm leaning towards pressuring all vendors for further testing than current standard.

Overcome Randy Savage GIF

Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

View attachment 298162

You show up and immediately are in you knees for a vendor. Bad way to start out here bud. This isn't a vendor forum

View attachment 298162

You show up and immediately are in you knees for a vendor. Bad way to start out here bud. This isn't a vendor forum.
Way to quote my post after I apologized for the fuckwad comment. But yes, you were one of the ones I was referring to when I said that.

Oh yeah I’m totally on my knees for this source. Why don’t you go and look at my more recent posts in this thread where I’m advocating for making stern testing demands; just not advocating for a gang of meatheads circle jerking ramming a source over and over in short time frame when they are waiting on test results.

They didn’t test the product in the time frame YOU wanted them to, then vote with your wallet. If they’re not operating how YOU want them to, buy from another source.

I don’t understand what about that is difficult to comprehend.

I have my own opinions and view, and I don’t expect everyone to share them. So once again, I could give a fuck if you or anyone else thinks it’s a bad look.

Way to quote my post after I apologized for the fuckwad comment. But yes, you were one of the ones I was referring to when I said that.

Oh yeah I’m totally on my knees for this source. Why don’t you go and look at my more recent posts in this thread where I’m advocating for making stern testing demands; just not advocating for a gang of meatheads circle jerking ramming a source over and over in short time frame when they are waiting on test results.

They didn’t test the product in the time frame YOU wanted them to, then vote with your wallet. If they’re not operating how YOU want them to, buy from another source.

I don’t understand what about that is difficult to comprehend.

I have my own opinions and view, and I don’t expect everyone to share them. So once again, I could give a fuck if you or anyone else thinks it’s a bad look.

That's OK.
Maybe a bit of miscommunication.
You have your own way of checking on the vendor and so do they.
At the end of the day, it is the vendor that has to deal with their insistence and requests.
You can still go about stuff the way it works for you.
Have a good day.

Slowly but surely they will get checked off the list.

1.HPLC purity (done)

2.GCMS organic/structural impurities (seldomly done, customer driven so far)

3.Metals (TBD)

4. Sterility (a must)

5. Endotoxins (no reason not to have this data)

6. GCMS residual solvents (TBD)

It's coming. Wouldn't that be refreshing for a vendor to take the lead?

The reason you don't understand is because you're a new member and you don't understand why meso is the way it is. The reason meso is great and has a good vetting process for vendors is because it has a long history of pressuring vendors and holding them to the fire for standards, testing, etc.

New guys like you occasionally show up and have ridiculous ideas and want to protect and defend their favorite vendors like your buddies or something. It's very odd. The reason meso is great is because of the behavior that you are saying is bad. Not trying to be insulting, but your opinions on this topic are fairly worthless as you're a new member who has done no contribution to the forum at all and clearly do not understand how meso works or why. Meso is great.
Just because I posted recently, doesn’t mean I haven’t been lurking for years. I’m aware of how meso works and its function as harm reduction for members. I’m all for that.

I’m not defending the vendor, I’m taking a reasonable approach to let him comply with the demands of the “gang” without literally verbally assaulting him.

You can hold someone to the fire with reasonable and stern discourse, instead of gang banging them in a time frame so short when they have already said they are working on it.

“not trying to be insulting” lol, but “your opinions are worthless.” Don’t bother prefacing with not trying to be insulting. Everyone knows the truth comes after the “but.”

I never said meso wasn’t great. It is great.

Aside from the underdosed viagara or some shit from a different product line, can you show me one instance of where GA has demonstrated subpar product / fucked someone over?

This is not a substitute for doing appropriate testing but ffs, he said he’s on it, I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt he’s on it, and I’m not gonna just keep coming in this thread daily reaming him for something that is going to take a bit longer to get results for.

And lastly, I couldn’t give 2 fucks if you think my opinion is worthless, amazing, or somewhere in between.

I’m here to kill time, ensure I’m using the best sources available to me and contribute to a forum of other folks who also are PED enthusiasts.

The more business you give the vendor, the more success they have, the more popular they become, etc... the higher the standards to which we should hold them. And a serious business person will graciously comply with the demands of the folks who made them successful.
Precisely. This WILL work itself out, one way or another.

Back