MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

So we should just accept shit standards? Instead of setting up an higher one and requesting sources to improve their general quality and safety?

Fucking amazing all these source cocksuckers really getting riled up about us asking better quality control.

You getting much free gear or you just stupid?

good idea you ass
I could ask ;)

There’s quite a handful that actually test their products before selling. Qsc, Stan, Axle, Opti, and even the newer Chinese companies that are here are working on testing their products since members have pushed them to

So I haven't seen a test for heavy metals etc. from these providers either.
I'm sorry

I'm sorry
Let's start with something simple. Should not be controversial AT ALL.

Sterility testing on each batch of finished injectable products. High Priority is AAS stuff but would be nice on GH as well.

Let's start with something simple. Should not be controversial AT ALL.

Sterility testing on each batch of finished injectable products. High Priority is AAS stuff but would be nice on GH as well.

yes, I support that too!

But what is not acceptable at all from my point of view is the constant insulting of members only when some have different opinions than others

yes, I support that too!

But what is not acceptable at all from my point of view is the constant insulting of members only when some have different opinions than others
If your different opinion is against improving and asking more from sources you gonna get insulted. You can't stand that? Don't be a fucking retard. It's not complicate isn't it?

Go check out if I ever insulted someone trying to voice is opinion with some logical sense or on a productive debate. Fuck me I even apologized to ppl when I mistakenly got the wrong idea of their messages or when I have been the retard.

If your logical sense is being a source cocksuckers than my dear fellow user you will get skull fucked.

yes, I support that too!

Good point. Thank you. To your point check out the first few pages of this thread.

I appreciate your perspective and will try to do a better job of being civil but you raise a point that is a VERY slippery slope. Outright vendor protectionism is not going to help the situation. How would you suggest we handle that?

I'm sorry
So why don't you help us out and start demanding sensible tests. I'm not really for heavy metals as those every time come back clear but sterility, shit I'm all for sterility of all the things we inject IM so oils! 100%

So for AAS: Purity of RAWS for every batches, oils should have batches (I know it can faked but at least trying!), sterility of every batches of oils, quantity tested of every produced batches of oils.
Endotoxin? Yeah I mean if we find that it does make sense it should be done too.

Cost is negligible for a source so why don't we demand that?

This was simply part of the proposed package that people latched on to with the goal of sinking the WHOLE initiative to improve quality and testing standards.

Sterility testing by vendor on every batch of AAS injectable products. First simple step to find common ground.
From the tests we are gonna do we will easily find what's probably more common to find or not.

I'm still amazed anyway that sources are still not able to do the basic of tests and those are purity and quantity of every batches of oils/pills/peptides.

I mean they are making thousand of dollars some are making millions.and we are fighting eachother for some fucking tests when we should be all just being; YEAH FUCKERS START DOING MORE LAB TESTS!

Good point. Thank you. To your point check out the first few pages of this thread.

I appreciate your perspective and will try to do a better job of being civil but you raise a point that is a VERY slippery slope. Outright vendor protectionism is not going to help the situation. How would you suggest we handle that?

I am also against defending sources. there are too many of that.
Demanding tests for purity and content is a good way.

So we should just accept shit standards? Instead of setting up an higher one and requesting sources to improve their general quality and safety?

Fucking amazing all these source cocksuckers really getting riled up about us asking better quality control.

You getting much free gear or you just stupid?
I know everyone loves talking shit anonymously and we're even more fired up than normal because there's blood in the water, but the post is literally asking which suppliers don't have "shit standards."

GA is likely done here. So does the mob stay here and jerk each other off or does it move to the next supplier who isn't meeting this new bar? GA clearly isn't the only one here with issues of this nature.

Official annoncement:

just to talk about the basics of the previous pictures i have provided, no pictures is fake and all provided by the factory who produce my products, i have been honest and told you guys multiple time, it is an licensed manufacturer company where GenericAsia is being produced, yes it is true one member in herefound one of the customers/supplier sharing the SAME picture on their website, as i did here, that dont mean i lie or provide fake pictures.

secondly the picture i provided with GA and the date of 10.12.2024 - is now being accused of being fake, AI-generated and a lot more. These stupid accusations needs to stop, there is some few individuals out there trying to destroy my business and make these stupid claims about my pictures is AI-generated, which is IMPOSSIBLE TO BE DONE like that, look the god damn picture through, how can you guys says that is fake? -

thirdly yes the floors on the rooms is not matching, one is green and one is blue, and immediately you guys saying '' oh the floors color is not matching oh its fake '' seems like those individuals who keep making stupid claims and try to destroy my business here is clearly not aware of how an licensed manufacturer company works, there is multiple rooms where different equipments in, not my fault that you guys are used to order from an UGL lab with all machines in one basement, lol. it is an legimate manufacturer company with over 1000 employees and having over 20 different laboratories in that facility.

4. my products have not damaged anyone or killed anyone, all my products is being tested and provided. oh now yes, you dont have oxymetholone, well that will be on way as well and be online soon. just like the trenbolone e 200mg/ml you guys made an drama out of and actually was blind tested by an customer and provided as well, where is the comments for those goods stuff?

5. there is clearly a few individuals in here having something against GenericAsia or was given a few dollars to go stir up some drama in their forum, since i made USA domestic available it has been nothing but headache from those same guys in here.

6. i dont see the same effort or pressure on different sources in here who should be in the first place. my quality and service speaks for it self, seems like some one just cant accept nice competition.

7. here is the last laboratory pictures i share with you guys and will not be replying any more comments about my facility of pictures, a lot is showen. looking really forward to see who the next offer will be as i DONT SEE ANYTHING AT ALL on other sources, who should be held for accountable for less.
i would wonder whats the next drama subjects will be after these pictures.

- oh before i forget to mention, please have in mind these photos are from same facility just different laboratories, as you should understand by now it is an licensed manufacturer company.. i can understand some of you are used to only have ordered from UGL labs that have 10 equipments in one small warehouse :)

Attachments

• pic1.webp
    pic1.webp
    92.5 KB · Views: 32
  • pic2.webp
    pic2.webp
    135.2 KB · Views: 31
  • pic3.webp
    pic3.webp
    135.8 KB · Views: 28
  • pic4.webp
    pic4.webp
    76 KB · Views: 30
  • pic5.webp
    pic5.webp
    52 KB · Views: 33
Official annoncement:

just to talk about the basics of the previous pictures i have provided, no pictures is fake and all provided by the factory who produce my products, i have been honest and told you guys multiple time, it is an licensed manufacturer company where GenericAsia is being produced, yes it is true one member in herefound one of the customers/supplier sharing the SAME picture on their website, as i did here, that dont mean i lie or provide fake pictures.

secondly the picture i provided with GA and the date of 10.12.2024 - is now being accused of being fake, AI-generated and a lot more. These stupid accusations needs to stop, there is some few individuals out there trying to destroy my business and make these stupid claims about my pictures is AI-generated, which is IMPOSSIBLE TO BE DONE like that, look the god damn picture through, how can you guys says that is fake? -

thirdly yes the floors on the rooms is not matching, one is green and one is blue, and immediately you guys saying '' oh the floors color is not matching oh its fake '' seems like those individuals who keep making stupid claims and try to destroy my business here is clearly not aware of how an licensed manufacturer company works, there is multiple rooms where different equipments in, not my fault that you guys are used to order from an UGL lab with all machines in one basement, lol. it is an legimate manufacturer company with over 1000 employees and having over 20 different laboratories in that facility.

4. my products have not damaged anyone or killed anyone, all my products is being tested and provided. oh now yes, you dont have oxymetholone, well that will be on way as well and be online soon. just like the trenbolone e 200mg/ml you guys made an drama out of and actually was blind tested by an customer and provided as well, where is the comments for those goods stuff?

5. there is clearly a few individuals in here having something against GenericAsia or was given a few dollars to go stir up some drama in their forum, since i made USA domestic available it has been nothing but headache from those same guys in here.

6. i dont see the same effort or pressure on different sources in here who should be in the first place. my quality and service speaks for it self, seems like some one just cant accept nice competition.

7. here is the last laboratory pictures i share with you guys and will not be replying any more comments about my facility of pictures, a lot is showen. looking really forward to see who the next offer will be as i DONT SEE ANYTHING AT ALL on other sources, who should be held for accountable for less.
i would wonder whats the next drama subjects will be after these pictures.

- oh before i forget to mention, please have in mind these photos are from same facility just different laboratories, as you should understand by now it is an licensed manufacturer company.. i can understand some of you are used to only have ordered from UGL labs that have 10 equipments in one small warehouse :)
Nice immediately deleting the pictures you shared. You showed pics of analytical Chem equipment so where are all the testing results from this amazing array of equipment? Hmmm.

Dude. I've taken no money from anyone and none of this is personal to you. As folks can see, every vendor needs to be held accountable. And that's what is getting done.

Edit: the pics are back. This will be fun hearing the excuse why none of the internal testing data is shared.

Nice immediately deleting the pictures you shared. You showed pics of analytical Chem equipment so where are all the testing results from this amazing array of equipment? Hmmm.

Dude. I've taken no money from anyone and none of this is personal to you. As folks can see, every vendor needs to be held accountable. And that's what is getting done.

Edit: the pics are back. This is be fun hearing the excuse why none of the internal testing data is shared.
omg, you keep saying you dont have an full time job in here but yet you are here everyday 10+ hours a day and still didnt manage to held other sources accountable for what they did.

- the pictures is not deleted, just an edit. why your getting so paranoid?

the testing is done in the manufacturer company, they do all the testing. no products is being published for sale with low purity. just top mention that the same accusations about my EQ 300 back then where i proofed it wrong and it came back over dosed. a lot in here was confident about it was bad because some other vendors had bad raws purity.

i do not sell any raws as well, just FYI.

for those customers who says there orders havent updated, please have in mind we had an china holiday for a week and most of all orders are just shipped last week.

about one customer in here who provided wrong zipcode/address and made the US domestically order being returned is not in here and trying to blame the source it self, as said in beginning the customer it self is accountable for providing correct shipping details.

and still didnt manage to held other sources accountable for what they did.
At least it is refreshing for you to admit "what you are all doing". Take a look. You are incorrect. I am engaging other vendors.

Focus on your process. Not me. I don't make money off the people in here. You do. In fact, ethical people in here are getting money from me to audit gear and identify what tests need to added for improved standards.

I have zero conflict of interest. Stop deflecting and start holding yourself to higher standards.

Last edited:
Take a look. You are incorrect.

Focus on your process. Not me. Not I don't make money off the people in here. You do. I have zero conflict of interest. Stop deflecting and start holding yourself to higher standards.
i have been very fair so far and really been very patient with you. the process here is being done, dont worry about that. but the fun thing is here that you only mention 1 thing to other sources but for specifically just GA it is 10 subjects being asked.

stuff just some weird that it out of a sudden came out once GA went domestically as well ) i am following the other threads too and cant see the same effort from you , why is that?

yet you keep saying dont take it personal especailly when its about destroying my reputation and business and claim my pictures is fake and AI generated? lol

Would you blame them after you see these?

0.webp

1.webp

2.webp

3.webp

And finally iykyk
4.webp

All those photos except for the first photo were edited using AI.

Back