MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

Does any source on here sterility testing? I think that should be demanded from all sources if not.
Insanely, no. Not that I can see.

Thumbs up.

We'd be remiss to not try to stop this (see search link below) from happening again just so we spare the vendors some very minor time and expense to properly test their finished products.

Besides, GA is running all the TAMC/TYMC plates. He just didn't think we wanted to see them. Right @GenericAsia?

I'll keep at it @Vanargandar. Not stopping.

Last edited:
I pointed out to you a handful of the requests I've made to other vendors over the last 2 weeks @GenericAsia by tagging you in those individual threads as a sign of good faith. If you'd like more feel free to search my post history. Hope that helps.

Edit: and a few more done just to really go above and beyond the call of duty. At your service Mr. Drug Dealer Sir. Excited about those details you are compiling on your **GMP** testing process. How refreshing it will be to find out you've been testing each batch of your finished injectable product for sterility but didn't share the results because you thought customers didn't really care about those small details.

Last edited:
I get that GA requested pics from his lab people and they recycled some they already took. If they are real photos of their facility it would make sense they would just send those.

I'm not following the Photoshop or altered photo claim though from @iris. I'm not particularly computer savvy but all I see is a picture taken on a cheap phone.

Maybe I'm missing something. Non of this is red flag for me.

so best case scenario is they were/are back dooring high end gear from a professional lab and youve shown the internet what lab youre making youre illegal drugs in and itll probably shut down very soon but its all probably a lie and its just filtered bathtub gear? either way, way to shit the bed, this is a next level fuck up that normally i only see from myself

Man, this ain't looking good...

To top things off, I have an order issue that he hasn't responded to in 3 days.
same here , have a package on way since September 27, tracking hasn't done a thing, when i asked marcus about it he says "it seems it hasn't moved yet,keep in touch",,,, well duhhh Wtf that supposed to mean ? GA is in a tailspin, PULL UP PULL UP!

Yeah I'm satisfied for the moment after the recent answers and additional pics

I think it would be good to pivot to sterility testing and increased HPLC testing now, rather than theories about AI/photoshop
It ain't about the pics, but that was interesting.

Harder to fake comprehensive internal testing when members will be chomping at the bit to audit those results with 3rd party. That's why batch numbers so important. No hiding.

Ther seems to be a combination of reasonable criticism and examining the photos mixed with retards who are thrilled to pile onto nonsense and like any chance to try and burn something down. I'm not going to defend GA, but I still see far more positives with this source at the moment. These photos amount to a nothing burger.

why do people keep saying the photos mean nothing? if he showed us actual photos of a real lab with the name attached its going to be shut down soon. if hes lying, well id rather get a fuck off from q than more lies.

Back