MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

because the name of the lab is attached to a photo of the lab and a guy is saying the make illegal drugs there. if this is the truth his main concern should be getting the pics down and warning people at the factory level that he fucked up, they can get arrested. but if its lies then, stop lying
They're in China dude, not the United States. What do you think they're doing that is illegal?

Pictures don't mean a thing and neither does answering any of the questions. The reality is that minus the testing, any of us could show up here tomorrow as a convincing sounding supplier. As long as GA is testing well (which can't be faked) and none of us are getting sick, I'll keep buying from him.

I'm not looking to stir anything by asking this question, but I am curious, what makes you say that?
He goes from thread to thread stirring things up. He seems to get off on irritating people. If he were more organized and focused in his efforts he might actually be more successful, instead he repeats the same crap everywhere hoping to find somewhere for it to stick. He should open a specific thread and put everything there, instead of poisoning many others with the same bullshit.

Back