MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

He goes from thread to thread stirring things up. He seems to get off on irritating people. If he were more organized and focused in his efforts he might actually be more successful, instead he repeats the same crap everywhere hoping to find somewhere for it to stick. He should open a specific thread and put everything there, instead of poisoning many others with the same bullshit.
I think a thread dedicated to what he is trying to accomplish would be a great idea and a great way to help a lot of the efforts with each vendor all in one place.

What he is advocating for won't really change how I approach sourcing oils. It's clear to me he has a goal that feels is important. Even if it is only important to him, I'm comfortable with him trying to get sources to meet his demands.

I think it's pretty interesting in a public forum to see how they respond. Do the sources engage? Tell him to fuck off? Agree? Ghost?

I also find the reaction of other members interesting; especially getting a sense for who is for, against, doesn't care, etc.

I respect you, and anyone else's right to form opinion and share, whatever that may be.

I think a thread dedicated to what he is trying to accomplish would be a great idea and a great way to help a lot of the efforts with each vendor all in one place.

What he is advocating for won't really change how I approach sourcing oils. It's clear to me he has a goal that feels is important. Even if it is only important to him, I'm comfortable with him trying to get sources to meet his demands.

I think it's pretty interesting in a public forum to see how they respond. Do the sources engage? Tell him to fuck off? Agree? Ghost?

I also find the reaction of other members interesting; especially getting a sense for who is for, against, doesn't care, etc.

I respect you, and anyone else's right to form opinion and share, whatever that may be.
Thread 'Source QC and C of A (do you have one?)' Source QC and C of A (do you have one?)

Thread 'Source QC and C of A (do you have one?)' Source QC and C of A (do you have one?)
Thanks. Also results from all testing projects will be placed here as I collaborate with trusted members.

Has there been any quality issues?? Has anything tested under what it was supposed to?? QSC literally sells 9 mL vials with confirmed floaters in them and you lineup to buy kits and kits of that shit. Don’t let there be tirz on sale… there could be specks of shit in it and it’ll get sold out! But yet the guy who has amazing shipping speed, great communication, just started offering us domestic shipping, and has never had any quality issues, getting interrogated for no reason.

Go ask Tracy for pics… He’ll tell you to go eat dog shit LMAO

Has there been any quality issues?? Has anything tested under what it was supposed to?? QSC literally sells 9 mL vials with confirmed floaters in them and you lineup to buy kits and kits of that shit. Don’t let there be tirz on sale… there could be specks of shit in it and it’ll get sold out! But yet the guy who has amazing shipping speed, great communication, just started offering us domestic shipping, and has never had any quality issues, getting interrogated for no reason.

Go ask Tracy for pics… He’ll tell you to go eat dog shit LMAO
The fact he entertained, and obliged all the requests speaks volumes in my book. I have more respect for him at least cleaning the mess that ensued. He could have said fuck off but didn't and for that he's earned my respect.

Sources won’t engage with him in his thread.

So to reach his goal, he comes knocking on their door. I also think it provides more visibility since there is way more traffic in source threads.
It is not the sources who he needs to engage, it’s the customers who will speak with their wallets. I think the customers have spoken, since business continues as usual.

It is not the sources who he needs to engage, it’s the customers who will speak with their wallets.
The customers always vote with their wallets, regardless of readalot.

if he would like them to do sterility testing prior to selling product batches, I do believe he does need to engage the sources.

The way I see it - dude has a goal. And he’s asking in public in high traffic threads if a source is willing to do XYZ. I feel there is benefit to members here to see the response or lack of response.

I don’t personally feel there are negatives to his approach.

However, I can understand that some are annoyed.

Then why

Then why does this motherfucker insist on putting the same bullshit out everywhere? Fuck @readalot…
Now that you know where it is swing by and Teach me how to do it. One more time in case you missed it.

The fact you call it bullshit is pretty encouraging coming from you. Thank you.

Also to Tren's point, you already are starting to see consensus forming around sterility (and perhaps endotoxin) testing on finished oils with some vets here. The necessity of the rest of the testing is being assessed by collaborations with trusted members since people told me to put up $,$$$ or shut up. Hence I am putting up $,$$$.

Last edited:
Are you really against advocating for increasing the standard of testing?
No, idiot, a little bit of reading comprehension and you would know the answer. I do object with that POS's method. He is like a little boy that can't get what he wants and starts screaming everywhere

It is my opinion and if you don't like it, you can fuck off too.

I will just go back to putting that POS on IGNORE again.

Last edited:
Back