MESO-Rx Sponsor GenericAsia - International & US Domestic

No, idiot, a little bit of reading comprehension and you would know the answer. I do object with that POS's method. He is like a little boy that can't get what he wants and starts screaming everywhere

It is my opinion and if you don't like it, you can fuck off too.
Why the aggression towards me. Your the one coming in here offering nothing but bitching about people. Maybe you should fuck off and find the ignore button I'll sleep just fine not seeing your pointless bitching.

good choice and please do us a favor and go back to your corner to eat some more shit ALONE.
No, idiot, a little bit of reading comprehension and you would know the answer. I do object with that POS's method. He is like a little boy that can't get what he wants and starts screaming everywhere

I will just go back to putting that POS on IGNORE again.

damn dude your a piece of work, telling people to f off and this and that , Talk about a roid head rage , your allowing this to spike your cortisol levels im certain, lol ,,,, chill dude its not worth the negativity you put out,,,,,

If you want to call him annoying, ok, but POS, why?
Twice in a single post, even.

I have seen you on a source thread calling them scammers, non stop.
Has anyone there called you annoying or POS?
So, the source is a scammer and you are there to ram your point across.
And don't start arguing about this source not being scammers because it's not the point.

If we look at what you are doing, there, you would say that the method justifies the end, right?
And, yet, here you are calling someone a POS, because of their approach.

If people think Readalot's posts and actions are too intrusive, they can say, and they have.
On the one hand, if sources are going to implement improvements, there will need to be a certain level of insistence (you are familiar with that) because, with so many customers not really caring, why should they change stuff?
On the other hand, if people want this to be conducted in a different way, I am sure they can come to an agreement without calling someone a piece of shit.

We don’t always have to agree with each other, and it’s probably good that we don’t. But I feel like we could still be diplomatic about our issues with one another. Easier said than done with a lot of androgens flowing but it would be pretty cool to see.

and btw, I should add if you ever want to talk just hit me up. For a person your age to come at someone like you do makes me a little sad. I remember seeing your pics and then I looked at them again just now.

You could easily be my neighbor or coworker. We never know what people got going on and I get that. Have you ever tried an anger management group class or even meditation? I've been there.

It really helps to humanize people. It's not good to carry so much negative emotion like that as we get older. Bad for the heart and you appear to be running decent amounts of AAS. Take care of yourself. And if you aren't comfortable talking out here PM anytime.

I am sorry i didn't say this earlier.

Sincerely.

Last edited:
and btw, I should add if you ever want to talk just hit me up. For a person your age to come at someone like you do makes me a little sad. I remember seeing your pics and then I looked at them again just now.

You could easily be my neighbor or coworker. We never know what people got going on and I get that. Have you ever tried an anger management group class or even meditation? I've been there.

It really helps to humanize people. It's not good to carry so much negative emotion like that as we get older. Bad for the heart and you appear to be running decent amounts of AAS. Take care of yourself. And if you aren't comfortable talking out here PM anytime.

I am sorry i didn't say this earlier.

Sincerely.
Are you offering free therapy? That stuff is expensive. Where do I sign up?

Sponsors

Back