• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

GENETEC Research - Canadian Exclusive

Just pinned 1ml into delt, (My delts are good for 1.5ml or more)
So I figured it was a safe amount.
Great pin, no leakage (Subq or otherwise)
Was nice and smooth.
Let's see how I feel tomorow.

I have a bit of a theory that alot of people that have issues with DHB actually have issues with the Cypionate ester.
I use Cyp on the regular and love it, so hopefully I feel great from the DHB and can run 400mg per week on my next cycle!

Edit, I will say this.
I like the oil,
Rep tells me its MCT, (Another oil as well) and BB.
I'm used to straight GSO and I almost blasted this barrel in too fast lol

Thanks for the info , hopefully no issues !

Just pinned 1ml into delt, (My delts are good for 1.5ml or more)
So I figured it was a safe amount.
Great pin, no leakage (Subq or otherwise)
Was nice and smooth.
Let's see how I feel tomorow.

I have a bit of a theory that alot of people that have issues with DHB actually have issues with the Cypionate ester.
I use Cyp on the regular and love it, so hopefully I feel great from the DHB and can run 400mg per week on my next cycle!

Edit, I will say this.
I like the oil,
Rep tells me its MCT, (Another oil as well) and BB.
I'm used to straight GSO and I almost blasted this barrel in too fast lol

I really don't think the pip is from the Cypionate ester but more with the molecule weight.
It's like you feel it sit there like no other hormone

I really don't think the pip is from the Cypionate ester but more with the molecule weight.
It's like you feel it sit there like no other hormone

What's up bro, dont see you on Meso much.

I usually feel Test E, kind of sit there.
I dont know the science behind a lot of this stuff like some of the guys around,
The pin feels good, I usually feel the heavier oils for a few hours after pinning, could be the GSO that I. used to, MCT always dissipates a little quicker for me as well.

You've run DHB I assume?
Love your Superdrol log, would love some input on DHB results.

I dont know the science behind a lot of this stuff like some of the guys around,
The pin feels good, I usually feel the heavier oils for a few hours after pinning, could be the GSO that I. used to, MCT always dissipates a little quicker for me as well.

You've run DHB I assume?
Meep us posted on your DHB experience. Never tried it yet myself so definitely interested.

You've run DHB I assume?
Yeah i'm mostly here to read most of the time. Couple comments here and there.

I did run their DHB this year and was pretty please with it, the only thing i could tell is that i really feel like something was in my muscle after injecting dhb.
I've used different carrier oil like gso,cso,mct,eo and nothing would cause that feeling.
It could be relate to the ester but again i doubt it because i ran enanthate, cypionate, ace, decanoate undecanoate and no ester and none of them produced that sensation.
But maybe the hormone is still mot absorb by the body but the oil yes so this creating this sensation.
Will need to run it again to learn more.

As for my experience, i really like how the hormone worked.
I used 300mg DHB week and 450mg Test
I had good strenght while on it, even ended with a little injury from trying to push a bit too much. I was pretty dry while on it, also feeled a bit warmer. The pump where really great.
Oh and i was using it in a leaning phase, so caloric intake was lower than usual. It was a great compound to maintain muscle mass, strenght and fullness during cutting. Started at 206 ended at 196 and don't think i lost an ounce of mjuscle during this time.
Going to run it again this year after my bulk. It's my baby tren loll, ''similar type of effect'' but without the harsh body side

Yeah i'm mostly here to read most of the time. Couple comments here and there.

I did run their DHB this year and was pretty please with it, the only thing i could tell is that i really feel like something was in my muscle after injecting dhb.
I've used different carrier oil like gso,cso,mct,eo and nothing would cause that feeling.
It could be relate to the ester but again i doubt it because i ran enanthate, cypionate, ace, decanoate undecanoate and no ester and none of them produced that sensation.
But maybe the hormone is still mot absorb by the body but the oil yes so this creating this sensation.
Will need to run it again to learn more.

As for my experience, i really like how the hormone worked.
I used 300mg DHB week and 450mg Test
I had good strenght while on it, even ended with a little injury from trying to push a bit too much. I was pretty dry while on it, also feeled a bit warmer. The pump where really great.
Oh and i was using it in a leaning phase, so caloric intake was lower than usual. It was a great compound to maintain muscle mass, strenght and fullness during cutting. Started at 206 ended at 196 and don't think i lost an ounce of mjuscle during this time.
Going to run it again this year after my bulk. It's my baby tren loll, ''similar type of effect'' but without the harsh body side

Sounds like good results.
Thanks bro.

Good luck on the Deca blast, I slip in some nandrolone every chance I get mom.

Quick update,
Zero PIP from the pin,
Feel great, will 100% be running DHB on my next run.
500 Test
400 DHB
300 NPP
50mg Proviron ED
GH

Should be a nice balanced stack.

Thanks bro.

Quick update,
Zero PIP from the pin,
500 Test
400 DHB
300 NPP
50mg Proviron ED
GH

Seems like a good combo for a great fullness.

Going to try something like
250-300test/225dhb/300mast when i'll cut this year

Thanks bro.

Quick update,
Zero PIP from the pin,
500 Test
400 DHB
300 NPP
50mg Proviron ED
GH

Thx for update mate! i hope my body react same as yours from their dhb

Seems like a good combo for a great fullness.

Going to try something like
250-300test/225dhb/300mast when i'll cut this year

I debated using Mast as opposed to NPP as a part of my stack.
pretty much the same as yours.
I just wanted to focus on more of a recomp as opposed to a cut, if I can tailor a cycle to have me lean down and stay the same approximate weight, I'll be quite pleased.

I debated using Mast as opposed to NPP as a part of my stack.
pretty much the same as yours.
I just wanted to focus on more of a recomp as opposed to a cut, if I can tailor a cycle to have me lean down and stay the same approximate weight, I'll be quite pleased.
Npp was also an option, later i will try it in a lean bulk.
But most of the time diet will be the key.
I think using NPP will be good for joint, strenght and fullness during your cycle, pretty good mix imo.
With mast i think i would be more carefull using heavier weight because of the dryer state maybe, but the dry state, well being and little boost in libido will worth it, i'm sure.
But you already had this cover using Proviron so i'm sure you got one great stack there.
If i wouldn't already be on Deca i would certainly throw in some NPP in the mix to have everything cover.
Your stack look like a good alternative to Tren usage with ''similar'' result but far more healthier, the reason why DHB got my attention
Keep us update on how you like your cycle!

Thanks bro.

Quick update,
Zero PIP from the pin,
500 Test
400 DHB
300 NPP
50mg Proviron ED
GH

Looks like a nice stack. I might add in Mast instead of Proviron but that’s my preference. I add in Mast anytime I run nandrolone compounds. It’s all good. Have at it Bro. Interested in how DHB plays out for you.

Npp was also an option, later i will try it in a lean bulk.
But most of the time diet will be the key.
I think using NPP will be good for joint, strenght and fullness during your cycle, pretty good mix imo.
With mast i think i would be more carefull using heavier weight because of the dryer state maybe, but the dry state, well being and little boost in libido will worth it, i'm sure.
But you already had this cover using Proviron so i'm sure you got one great stack there.
If i wouldn't already be on Deca i would certainly throw in some NPP in the mix to have everything cover.
Your stack look like a good alternative to Tren usage with ''similar'' result but far more healthier, the reason why DHB got my attention
Keep us update on how you like your cycle!

Yeah man, that's kind of what I'm going for.

Appreciate the vote of confidence!

Looks like a nice stack. I might add in Mast instead of Proviron but that’s my preference. I add in Mast anytime I run nandrolone compounds. It’s all good. Have at it Bro. Interested in how DHB plays out for you.

Sounds great!
Any reason you run Mast with Nandrolone?

Believe it or not, I've never run Mast.
Heard so many great things, feel good, vascular and dry as fuck.

Just never got around to it, it's on my to do list for sure.

No matter what, after my DHB run, I'm going to add Mast, I'm just dying to try it out.

Especially since I'm already bald and shave my head

Sounds great!
Any reason you run Mast with Nandrolone?

Believe it or not, I've never run Mast.
Heard so many great things, feel good, vascular and dry as fuck.

Just never got around to it, it's on my to do list for sure.

No matter what, after my DHB run, I'm going to add Mast, I'm just dying to try it out.

Especially since I'm already bald and shave my head
I always run Mast with Nandrolone to help control estrogen and to keep my unit working well. Just like the overall well being effect that Mast gives me.

I’m with @EazyE
I always run Mast with nandrolones
I also always run it with test
And well Eq, and dbol, and anadrol and and and
It’s something I always like to have in there. I run some big doses of gear at times and I literally hardly use anti E.
I mean everyone is different but not many people I’d say will get gyno with 4-600 Mast in the background

I ran NPP last year and to date, it is my favourite compound. For me, I got incredibly strong and my elbows, knees, and shoulders felt amazing.

Only issue I had with NPP was that it gave me a limp dick. That scared me out of using it again.

Maybe I'll try it again with Masteron.

I ran NPP last year and to date, it is my favourite compound. For me, I got incredibly strong and my elbows, knees, and shoulders felt amazing.

Only issue I had with NPP was that it gave me a limp dick. That scared me out of using it again.

Maybe I'll try it again with Masteron.

How much Test did you run with it?
Any other compounds?

I find, without Proviron... my dick gets a little lump on Nandrolone

How much Test did you run with it?
Any other compounds?

I find, without Proviron... my dick gets a little lump on Nandrolone

I started out running Test Prop and NPP at 1 ML EOD then on the 6th week, I bumped both up to 1.5 ML EOD. I was running no other compounds.

Also, I was using Aromasin 12.5 mg M W F.

I ran bloods and both my prolactin and estrogen were in the normal range.

I just came off Tren a couple months ago and my sex drive was out of control. Almost unbearable.

Both compounds are nandrolone based, so I don't understand where I went wrong with NPP.

I started out running Test Prop and NPP at 1 ML EOD then on the 6th week, I bumped both up to 1.5 ML EOD. I was running no other compounds.

Also, I was using Aromasin 12.5 mg M W F.

I ran bloods and both my prolactin and estrogen were in the normal range.

I just came off Tren a couple months ago and my sex drive was out of control. Almost unbearable.

Both compounds are nandrolone based, so I don't understand where I went wrong with NPP.
I would have run higher test. And I would have also added Mast to the mix. I always run mast alongside nandrolone. Works for me.

Good morning everyone,
Hope everyone had a great Christmas. New years is just around the Corner I wish you all a healthy and prosperous New Year!
GS