Geneza Pharma GP Tren Enanth 200 - HPLC-UV - 2016-04 - SIMEC via AnabolicLab.com

Overdosing tren seems to be the new thing.....
If it's intentional, I imagine it's due to peoples' lore as to how "crazy and intense" tren is. When people take accurately dosed stuff, it's possible they don't experience these wild sides and feel the product is bunk. Just a thought, however I imagine it's more likely a manufacturing error.

If it's intentional, I imagine it's due to peoples' lore as to how "crazy and intense" tren is. When people take accurately dosed stuff, it's possible they don't experience these wild sides and feel the product is bunk. Just a thought, however I imagine it's more likely a manufacturing error.

Agree bro, ... IMO Everyone wants to be known to have that BOMB ASS TREN..most people running tren E have been around the block and know when they have some potent fucking tren! Im sure overdosing tren by a little is pretty common...but in the past we never would have had any idea cause there was no testing

What people don't seem to understand is that on anabolic labs, if the result is in green it's an acceptable level. Red means it's out of range and is a fail.

Pretty damn simple.

Well said. I don't see the reason for complaining about 10% accuracy, that's outstanding!!

Well said. I don't see the reason for complaining about 10% accuracy, that's outstanding!!
Have you read some of the post around here lately? We have been over run with a bunch of dumb fucks. Its like they are coming from everywhere.

Oh well back to the training board for me.

To those who don't think Tren is crazy and intense....You've never done it.
But that is why when people say that it's crazy and intense they keep doing it cuz it's the shit!!!!
Properly dosed, underdosed a bit, overdosed... shit is crazyyyy that's Tren

But that is why when people say that it's crazy and intense they keep doing it cuz it's the shit!!!!
All depends on the person, diet and dose. Nice assumptions though.

Everyone reacts differently.for some people tren is amazing, others it's shit they would never touch again.

No fucking way!! you mean an underground lab making illegal drugs made for cattle, with god knows what, made god knows where, by god knows who, with god knows what kind of equipment, made a batch that is 10% off??? LMAO!! Thats like a drug dealer at a bar telling you his cocaine it 100% coke! lol be glad its even tren! WE are lucky there even is an underground market for gear. Just think how much a pharma bottle of test would be with no UG's around!

No fucking way!! you mean an underground lab making illegal drugs made for cattle, with god knows what, made god knows where, by god knows who, with god knows what kind of equipment, made a batch that is 10% off??? LMAO!! Thats like a drug dealer at a bar telling you his cocaine it 100% coke! lol be glad its even tren! WE are lucky there even is an underground market for gear. Just think how much a pharma bottle of test would be with no UG's around!
I agree but I still want to know if Im using 500 or 600mg of tren a week... big difference

Back