Get bigger flutes

moomoo

Hi guys, any advice on how to make my ass bigger? I currently do deadlifts, Romanian deadlifts, squats, and machine squats. I am also on 750mg of test e weekly. Thanks.

Hi guys, any advice on how to make my ass bigger? I currently do deadlifts, Romanian deadlifts, squats, and machine squats. I am also on 750mg of test e weekly. Thanks.
If I understand you correctly, added the Romanian deadlift for example, and more glute exercises.

Look up smith machine reverse lunges. The female swears by them for hypertrophy, does them often with the front foot elevated by a platform too to keep the focus on the glute and off the quad. She also insists that men need to focus more on the adductor/abductor stuff because that will lend toward the glute aesthetic heavily, which makes sense since its a surrounding muscle... Tbh we have our own gym I built in the basement, but when we do change it up and hit the Y in town I'm the only dude who ever uses those damn machines, its like men are afraid of being seen on them or something, idk..

Back