GH Impact Poll: Energy Boost or Fatigue?

After a large bolus of GH (over 2 IUs), which of the following effects do you primarily experience?

• Increased lethargy or fatigue

• Feelings of alertness or energy

• Both fatigue and energy depending on context (e.g., time of day, GH source, training schedule)

• No noticeable change

Results are only viewable after voting.

lift4lyfe

Delving into the multifaceted effects of GH administration, particularly the large bolus doses often discussed on Meso.

Some of us might find ourselves charged with energy and readiness. Others might experience an unexpected wave of lethargy or fatigue post-administration. And then there are those who might swing between these states depending on other factors, or notice no significant change at all.

I'm curious about your personal experiences:
  • Have you felt a notable boost in alertness and energy following a GH bolus, or does it lean more towards increased fatigue for you?
  • Or, do you find that the effect varies, perhaps influenced by factors like the time of day, your training schedule, GH source, or other variables?
Appreciate your vote and any insights you can share.

You insight may be used in a likely forthcoming book I am considering releasing, titled Bolus: The Real World Guide to recombinant human Growth Hormone (rhGH) for the Athlete, Aesthete, and Aging Gym-goer

Expecting the book to be finished circa 2044

I can use 2-3iu per day, one pin in the AM or PM and feel fine (even energized) through the first [almost exactly] 5 months. After that, I start to get the lethargy/tiredness, which signals to me that its time for some time off. Not sure if this is "adrenal fatigue" or what but I can almost set my watch by it.

Ipamorelin/CJC (which I only experiemented with and no longer use) on the other hand, must be used at night, since it causes me extreme tiredness if pinned in the AM.

Diet and time of day are the factors that change how I feel after pinning gh. I haven't experienced an increased rhr, it's done the opposite for me. My overnight rhr decreased about 8-10bpm after starting gh again from a 2 year hiatus.

Aging Gym-goer
Love this descriptor.

@Millard: would it be possible to get this descriptor as my member status in hot pink if I keep working hard?

It's always useful to have a goal to work towards.

Also respectfully, another plug for @Fattyone 's orange letters. He really provides great feedback/input on TRT/AAS harm reduction and makes it entertaining as well. A true gift.

Nada, mijo. No effects on energy or sleep. Nothing on that feelz front.

CTS and muscle fullness/pump is a different feelz front tho.

Does it increase your resting heart rate? Have you tried different sources for GH? Have you ever found a source that causes lethargy instead of alertness?
It was the same on pharma as the two brands of generic I’ve tried. I have to be careful not to pin too late or I won’t be sleeping. I was actually really bummed about it because mod grf + ipamorelin was the best damn sleep aid I’ve ever used by miles and was hoping the real shit would knock it out of the park. Instead I was sleeping 4 hours waking up at 2am ready to go running doing a nighttime pin of gh.

It was the same on pharma as the two brands of generic I’ve tried. I have to be careful not to pin too late or I won’t be sleeping. I was actually really bummed about it because mod grf + ipamorelin was the best damn sleep aid I’ve ever used by miles and was hoping the real shit would knock it out of the park. Instead I was sleeping 4 hours waking up at 2am ready to go running doing a nighttime pin of gh.
I’d take a big energy boost over this lethargy any day. am and post workout shots of energy would be great. caffeine doesn’t do anything for this lethargy

Does it increase your resting heart rate? Have you tried different sources for GH? Have you ever found a source that causes lethargy instead of alertness?
I actually took some time to go through my health tracker and the results are pretty intense. I cycle my gh use 4 months on 3 months off. At the end of my 4 month cycle my average HRV was 35, after 2 months off its average is 100 (with days like today where it’s 140). At the end of my cycle my average RHR was 77, after 2 months off my average is 50. According to charts that moved my RHR from “Below Average” to “Athlete” (4 steps higher on a 6 step chart) just by stopping the GH. It’s clear this shit ramps my nervous system and heart on up.

I don’t know how much I like this info lol. Anyone experience similar on hgh?

I’d take a big energy boost over this lethargy any day. am and post workout shots of energy would be great. caffeine doesn’t do anything for this lethargy

I struggle with insomnia on and off so for me it was a bummer. I get what you’re saying for real though.

Yeah I wish HGH gave me energy.

Unfortunately is just makes me tired and lethargic, to the point where i just take it before bed, rather than splitting AM+PM shots