GH Impact Poll: Energy Boost or Fatigue?

After a large bolus of GH (over 2 IUs), which of the following effects do you primarily experience?

• Increased lethargy or fatigue

• Feelings of alertness or energy

• Both fatigue and energy depending on context (e.g., time of day, GH source, training schedule)

• No noticeable change

Results are only viewable after voting.
It gives me this weird background energy. Not like I chugged a bunch of caffeine with the jitters and stuff. Just a steady background energized feeling. 5-8iu a day

Yeah I wish HGH gave me energy.

Unfortunately is just makes me tired and lethargic, to the point where i just take it before bed, rather than splitting AM+PM shots
I’m only doing am+pm right now because I noticed it makes a big difference for fat loss and that’s my current goal but in offseason? single bolus pm all the way, i’ll already be lethargic enough from all the water and food

You insight may be used in a likely forthcoming book I am considering releasing, titled Bolus: The Real World Guide to recombinant human Growth Hormone (rhGH) for the Athlete, Aesthete, and Aging Gym-goer

Expecting the book to be finished circa 2044
What's your inspiration for this book? I'm looking forward to it! I feel like ive heard of another forum member discussing writing a book about gh, but I think there's comes out in 2055 or something.

I actually took some time to go through my health tracker and the results are pretty intense. I cycle my gh use 4 months on 3 months off. At the end of my 4 month cycle my average HRV was 35, after 2 months off its average is 100 (with days like today where it’s 140). At the end of my cycle my average RHR was 77, after 2 months off my average is 50. According to charts that moved my RHR from “Below Average” to “Athlete” (4 steps higher on a 6 step chart) just by stopping the GH. It’s clear this shit ramps my nervous system and heart on up.

I don’t know how much I like this info lol. Anyone experience similar on hgh?

I struggle with insomnia on and off so for me it was a bummer. I get what you’re saying for real though.
I have a similar experience with the increased RHR and ramping up of what seems to be the sympathetic nervous system. High enough doses (over 2iu) also trigger premature ventricular contractions (heart arrhythmia).

It seems GH makes most people lethargic, but I made this thread to see if there's any others having paradoxical responses to GH. Looks like there's a few out there.