GHK-cu and copper serum bloodwork results

MYP9864

Has anyone used GHK-cu sub Q and tested your copper serum levels afterwards? If so, what were your results?
I used 2mg ED sub Q for 6 months and my copper serum levels are below normal range, which is really weird given that I trust the source and have had pretty decent results in skin improvement and hair growth. Given a quite lengthy usage, I would think my copper levels should be at least in the middle of the normal range. Please feel free to comment if you have experience using GHK-cu.

Has anyone used GHK-cu sub Q and tested your copper serum levels afterwards? If so, what were your results?
I used 2mg ED sub Q for 6 months and my copper serum levels are below normal range, which is really weird given that I trust the source and have had pretty decent results in skin improvement and hair growth. Given a quite lengthy usage, I would think my copper levels should be at least in the middle of the normal range. Please feel free to comment if you have experience using GHK-cu.

I just started using it. 2mg ED subq. Was yours QSC? And blue?

> have had pretty decent results in skin improvement and hair growt

Can you elaborate?

Thank you for posting that video. That explains my dilemma. 2mg of ghk-cu is only 0.374mg of copper, which is probably too low to affect copper blood serum levels. I’m doing 8mg daily now, which is approximately 1.5mg copper. Will re-test in 2 months to see how much improvement I can get from that.