GHK-cu and copper serum bloodwork results

MYP9864

Has anyone used GHK-cu sub Q and tested your copper serum levels afterwards? If so, what were your results?
I used 2mg ED sub Q for 6 months and my copper serum levels are below normal range, which is really weird given that I trust the source and have had pretty decent results in skin improvement and hair growth. Given a quite lengthy usage, I would think my copper levels should be at least in the middle of the normal range. Please feel free to comment if you have experience using GHK-cu.

Has anyone used GHK-cu sub Q and tested your copper serum levels afterwards? If so, what were your results?
I used 2mg ED sub Q for 6 months and my copper serum levels are below normal range, which is really weird given that I trust the source and have had pretty decent results in skin improvement and hair growth. Given a quite lengthy usage, I would think my copper levels should be at least in the middle of the normal range. Please feel free to comment if you have experience using GHK-cu.

I just started using it. 2mg ED subq. Was yours QSC? And blue?

> have had pretty decent results in skin improvement and hair growt

Can you elaborate?

Thank you for posting that video. That explains my dilemma. 2mg of ghk-cu is only 0.374mg of copper, which is probably too low to affect copper blood serum levels. I’m doing 8mg daily now, which is approximately 1.5mg copper. Will re-test in 2 months to see how much improvement I can get from that.

ya its bad stuff and half life is so short u need to inject 4X a day. GOD knows what other heavy metals are in the "cosmetic" grade shit folks inject. 100% pure copper is unlikely to be used.

at any rate there is different ways heavy metals go into your body. ie you can drink uranium and not test for a week and your serum levels will be normal BUT it is in your bones. metal metabolism is complex never mind proper testing.

also possible you are injecting the potent carcinogen environmental toxin methylene blue.

there is HUGE assumptions made about GHK internally, folks who use it for a long time often end up with scare tissue lumps.

for the dangers just even in unbalancing your zinc levels that are SOOO important to immune health (never mind known and unknown dangers) and 0 evidence it does anything when injected and best case subtle if not placebo change.. why use it? I get topically but there is better stuff as GHK can make ur skin worse aswell.