GHSPAIN - EU Only

I placed an order today. After paying, GH Spain told me they needed a copy of my ID or tax ID number in order to send the package to me. I've never had any seller from Meso or even normal e-commerce sites like amazon or ebay ask me for a copy of my ID unless it was a situation for import from outside of EU.

To me this seems like a red flag and makes me nervous about going through with the order. What does everyone else think?

Anyone have any experience being asked for a copy of their ID or tax id number to complete an order from a seller on Meso?

I placed an order today. After paying, GH Spain told me they needed a copy of my ID or tax ID number in order to send the package to me. I've never had any seller from Meso or even normal e-commerce sites like amazon or ebay ask me for a copy of my ID unless it was a situation for import from outside of EU.

To me this seems like a red flag and makes me nervous about going through with the order. What does everyone else think?

Anyone have any experience being asked for a copy of their ID or tax id number to complete an order from a seller on Meso?
Hello friend, first of all, thank you for giving us our vote of confidence. Could you tell me which way you made the order? whatsapp or telegram? to contact the person in charge of that platform.

We only need the ID tax for outside the European Union or within Spain, which is required for the Canary Islands.

If you are within the European Union, it is not necessary to give us the tax IDs, in addition to the fact that after shipping, we delete the clients' personal data for their security.

I hope this explanation gives you confidence and the rest of the deal has been satisfactory.

Greetings, Fitness Aficionados and Health Mavericks!

Black Friday is Almost Here - Brace Yourselves for Unrivaled Deals!

As the season of savings approaches, we're excited to unveil a Black Friday extravaganza that's set to redefine your journey towards peak performance. This November, brace yourselves for an onslaught of discounts and exclusive offers that will propel your fitness goals into hyperdrive!

Unbeatable Deals Await You:

But here's the kicker: To sweeten the pot, we're handing you the keys to an additional 20% discount on your entire order. Simply use the code WGH20 at checkout and watch the prices plummet while your gains skyrocket!

Save the Date: November, 2023!

Mark your calendars, set your alarms, and get ready to pounce on the savings. Black Friday is your ticket to a world where excellence meets affordability, and we're your passport to that world.

Stay in the Loop:

For real-time updates, flash deals, and insider information, follow us on this forum and join our Telegram channel at t.me/buyghspain. This Black Friday, the power to transform is in your hands!

Elevate your game, transform your journey, and seize the opportunity to redefine your limits.

Anyone else ordered from this supplier? Anyone have any comments re my question about them asking for ID?

Hello friend, first of all, thank you for giving us our vote of confidence. Could you tell me which way you made the order? whatsapp or telegram? to contact the person in charge of that platform.

We only need the ID tax for outside the European Union or within Spain, which is required for the Canary Islands.

If you are within the European Union, it is not necessary to give us the tax IDs, in addition to the fact that after shipping, we delete the clients' personal data for their security.

I hope this explanation gives you confidence and the rest of the deal has been satisfactory.
It doesn't really give confidence. I told you the order was EU before you asked for my identification documents. Once I said it was EU, you asked for my ID. But here you say you only need them for outside of the EU...

It doesn't really give confidence. I told you the order was EU before you asked for my identification documents. Once I said it was EU, you asked for my ID. But here you say you only need them for outside of the EU...
It depends a lot on the shipment, because certain parcels ask us for more or less information to track a shipment, it is requested in order to receive adequate tracking depending on the parcel, we have had many clients inside and outside the EU and in any case, We adapt to each client, there are those who do not like to give their data and another type of process is carried out, we are transparent and we adapt to each client
Greetings, let us know if you have any other questions

Credit where credit is due - I let @GH SPAIN know I was not comfortable proceeding with the order because of the request to provide id. They immediately refunded my BTC.

Black Friday Bonanza: Elevate Your Gains with Exclusive Deals! MESO Special: Up to 30% Off!

Hello, Fitness Warriors and Health Enthusiasts!

The Countdown to Black Friday Madness Begins! Prepare for the Ultimate Gain Extravaganza!

This Black Friday, we're turning up the heat with deals that will set your fitness journey ablaze. Brace yourselves for exclusive offers on a powerhouse selection of performance-enhancing products. Are you ready to take your gains to unprecedented heights?

Featured Black Friday Specials(Without 30% OFF just add to your bag and ask for special price if you see this post on MESO):

Limited-Time Discounts on All Your Favorites!

For a brief window of opportunity, seize the chance to transform your regimen with exclusive Black Friday pricing on our entire product lineup. The gains you've been chasing are just a click away!

Don't Miss Out: Use Code WGH20 for an Extra 30% OFF!

Hold onto your hats! As a special treat, we're handing you a golden ticket to save even more. Enter code WGH20 at checkout and unlock an extra 20% off your entire order. It's our way of saying thank you for choosing us on your journey to peak performance.

MESO Exclusive Offer: Up to 30% OFF!

Are you part of the MESO community? We've got something special for you! If you come from MESO, enjoy an exclusive discount of up to 30% for the next two weeks. Your gains, our gratitude!

Save the Date: November XX, 2023!

Mark your calendar, set your alarms, and get ready to score the best deals of the year. This Black Friday, redefine what's possible, redefine your limits.

Stay Connected:

For real-time updates, flash deals, and insider information, follow us on TelegramInfo and join our Telegram channel at TelegramBUY. Let's make this Black Friday the kickoff to your greatest transformation.

Elevate your game, ignite your passion, and let the gains flow!

I would never send my ID or tax ID to any source, even asking for it is a red flag. If any source does that they will never hear from me again.

Never provide photocopies of your ID, they can use it to scam or open foreign bank accounts, gh spain is a small seller in Spain with low sales volume, and low quality in its product, basically what it does is print labels and stick them on in the vials you buy in China.

Is this still a reliable source?
It has never been a reliable source, it is a small Spanish seller that buys from China and sticks labels on its vials, low quality product. Your work team is no more than two people or is it only one. I used bizum a few months ago..........its products are of very very poor quality.

I recently had a troubling experience with this source that I believe has turned into a scammer. Initially, I placed an order with this source mainly for logistical reasons, as receiving shipments from outside Spain can be challenging where I live. While I was prepared for the possibility of receiving relabeled Chinese products, I was not prepared for what actually happened.
At first, communication with the source was smooth and responsive. However, this changed abruptly after I made the payment. The source stopped responding and ignored all my messages. They also failed to provide any tracking information for the shipment.
To test the source's responsiveness, I contacted them using a different identity. Surprisingly, they responded within 30 seconds to this new inquiry. When I revealed my true identity and asked for clarification, they offered excuses and disappeared again the following day.
As of now, it has been 20 days since the payment was made. I have not received the ordered items, and no tracking information has been provided. It appears that the source has likely blocked me to avoid further communication.
There is strong evidence to suggest that this source has become a scammer. They went incommunicado twice while continuing to respond to new customers, and they appear to be blocking previous customers to avoid addressing their concerns.
I strongly recommend avoiding placing any orders with this source to prevent loss of money and frustration.

@GH SPAIN