Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

Doodle

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

I noticed the "anti-compulsive behavior" effect years ago, and from casual observation to more detailed studies on specific addictions, there's an avalanche of evidence this is in fact the case. Whether it's chemical dependency, or something as abstract as compulsive shopping.

At the risk of straying too far to the edge of the kind of hypothesis most people can accept, I'm going to lay down a marker right here and say it even lessens the effects of certain aspects of the set of emotions we group together as "love". I'm not suggesting it kills off love for other people, but I think it changes the nature of it.

As was said at a major international Cardiology conference a week ago, "increasingly weight loss is going to be seen as a side effect of these drugs.".

Sooo IF i help a chick lose weight with this she will eventually, if she hasnt already, stop loving me… oh FFS… she can stay chunky then hahaha

Or it will allow me to move away and get down ta bidness… like a peeiuuump…P.I.M.P

Sooo IF i help a chick lose weight with this she will eventually, if she hasnt already, stop loving me… oh FFS… she can stay chunky then hahaha

Or it will allow me to move away and get down ta bidness… like a peeiuuump…P.I.M.P

Let me tell ya brother, help *any* chick look better and you can expect her to start exploring her options.

(same thing goes for a guy who suddenly becomes much more successful, ie, the woman left after supporting the loser through medical school is a classic)

There are more than a few stories of guys dragging new girlfriends to the gym and losing them shortly thereafter.

One of my business mentors came from the fashion industry and taught me enough of the basics that I've been able to help a few girls in my life significantly upgrade their look.

If you're gong to do that, you'd better carry yourself with massive self confidence, because if you don't behave like you're unquestionably her best option she's going to decide it's time to try her luck at an upgrade.

Let me tell ya brother, help *any* chick look better and you can expect her to start exploring her options.

(same thing goes for a guy who suddenly becomes much more successful, ie, the woman left after supporting the loser through medical school is a classic)

There are more than a few stories of guys dragging new girlfriends to the gym and losing them shortly thereafter.

One of my business mentors came from the fashion industry and taught me enough of the basics that I've been able to help a few girls in my life significantly upgrade their look.

If you're gong to do that, you'd better carry yourself with massive self confidence, because if you don't behave like you're unquestionably her best option she's going to decide it's time to try her luck at an upgrade.

When a woman gets fat, it destroys her titties. Basically makes them stretch mark ridden which can be seen very visibly when she leans down. Then they'll look like two socks filled with loose change, stapled to her chest.

I don't think for women (and to a certain extent, men) you can really "get hot" after they've been fat.

When a woman gets fat, it destroys her titties. Basically makes them stretch mark ridden which can be seen very visibly when she leans down. Then they'll look like two socks filled with loose change, stapled to her chest.

I don't think for women (and to a certain extent, men) you can really "get hot" after they've been fat.

Yeah stretch marks are permanent, more or less, but when they're young enough and not sun fried skin is plenty elastic to snap back up to about 50lbs overweight. Besides I've got my own collection of scars from bacne, surgeries from various mishaps, even a small superficial shrapnel wound.

That's said my type are fit enough from the start. Stupid and excessive makeup and nearly no sense of style fundamentals is an epidemic though. Luckily, unlike putting your life at risk by suggesting they could lose a few pounds, no woman turns down the gift of a spa day, hair stylist, manicure and the offer to be taken clothes shopping.

I hope this dht cream reaaaly does the trick on there ol stick then hahaha

It's clear the mechanisms underlying addiction are linked

If by clear, you mean that there is an observed effect with some theories about why, then sure.

no woman turns down the gift of a spa day, hair stylist, manicure and the offer to be taken clothes shopping.

My life would be improved if you never again on this forum mention your opinions about relationships and women.