Giant Semaglutide Thread (and other GLP-1 / GIP agonists)

There is no evidence of loss of effectiveness over the long term outside of bro science and deviating from pharma methods and dosing. Does insulin lose effectiveness? Does TRT lose effectiveness?

3 years after initiating use, the clinical trials involving thousands show maintained loss, and no measurable regain.

Remember, it's not an "appetite suppressant".

Again, a loss of appetite suppression as
you approach the "thermostat" setting a particular dose provides is exactly how it's supposed to work. Gain 10lbs, same dose, and bam, appetite suppression returns. Or increase dose to lower the "setting" further.

Fucking around by starting and stopping, deviating from the proven once a week protocols with the "Reddit" plan, and switching compounds needlessly can, observationally, appear to reduce effectiveness, This is likely due in part to "immunogenicity", the body creating anti-drug antibodies that neutralize the effectiveness of GLPs and receptors because they identify the compound as an invader. How long this lasts is unknown.

For Tesamorelin, for instance, anti-growth hormone antibodies are still present in 80% of users 6 months after cessation of that drug. (I use this because it's one of the few peptides where anti-drug antibodies are closely studied, and it's known for generating lots of aggregates).

One important key to avoiding this is very probably ensuring correct dose dilution. Peptides in too concentrated a form tend to clump into "aggregates". While these are ineffective pharmacologically, they are the main source of immune reactions that cause anti-drug antibodies to form.

No less than .5ml for Tirz up to 10mg, .75ml for 12.5mg and 15mg.

(these are the dilution rates Eli Lilly settled on after the FDAs mandatory protein/peptide drug immunogenicity testing)

For Sema it's .5ml for doses up to 2.4mg. So a 10mg vial should be diluted with at least 2ml.
Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
How long have you been taking it?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?

Wanted to create a thread where everyone can post their experiences with different sourced Semaglutide.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?
1mg Sema, 1mg Cagri
Non
3 months, 9 months Sema only prior
Works as intended
Nope, a1c control mostly due to genetic predisposition, I stuff myself if needed.
No sides to write home about
Inj
Tests, as in testicles? Same. Non existent since TRT.

U guys are still at this.

@Ghoul, why are they calling you fat, then?
What is your answer to them calling you that?
I hate it that you are addressed that way but then you keep going with the usual bullshit:

... going to exhibit the true natural product of his lack of willpower and the disappointing genetic legacy handed to him, and stop using extraneous androgenic hormones, simulating the biology of men who chose their parents much more carefully?"

I want to say "you know it is not true" but I have said it one too many times.
If this is just the spiel you want to use to create a bit of aggro, whatever.
But you cannot be seriously thinking this.
And there are plenty of people here that use your beloved glps successfully, integrating them within their training+diet regimen.
This has been said a million times.
Nobody is against this stuff, per se.
They may look at it in a different way than you do.
They use these drugs for their own purposes, which may be different from yours.
They may live a different life style than you do.
Accept that and move on.

Maybe you should remember that the forum that is giving you a voice was started by a man who is /was a bodybuilder.
You are bringing disrespect to everyone here, including him, by continuing to bring something up which is, patently, a misrepresentation.

I hate it that you are addressed that way but then you keep going with the usual bullshit:

And there are plenty of people here that use your beloved glps successfully, integrating them within their training+diet regimen.
Accept that and move on.

Maybe you should remember that the forum that is giving you a voice was started by a man who is /was a bodybuilder.
You are bringing disrespect to everyone here, including him, by continuing to bring something up which is, patently, a misrepresentation.

You seem to miss the blatant hypocrisy of the vocal minority here, a misrepresentation made by the usual suspects, which you have repeated.

That at best, GLPs are a "crutch", for those with inadequate willpower, and unwilling to put in the effort necessary to control their weight. That's not the case. GLP is a hormone. It can be in a deficit as easily as testosterone, a reduction of which is being seen across the population over time. When exogenous GLP is administered, suddenly these disgusting "fatties" manage to improve themselves, and very often, they have the bandwidth to improve their food choices instead of battling an incessant appetite.

If GLPs are a crutch, than AAS are also a "crutch." to compensate for that which should only be "legitimately" achieved through exceptional genetics and willpower,

You've expressed agreement with this vile "crutch" sentiment expressed towards people trying to improve themselves and their health multiple times.

These medications are intended to be used for life, as much as insulin or TRT.

If the tongue in cheek sarcasm to point out the absurd way they can simultaneously hold one in high regard and literal hatred towards the other is lost on the bullies here, who are causing harm with their shaming, and it hurts their inflated egos because they're too fucking stupid to pick up on it, good.

Accept that and move on.

Maybe we should take a collection and order Ghoul some Clen to go with the GLP1s? Just kidding (well maybe).

For someone who appears to have such contempt for strength and physique bros, I have to wonder why on Earth he would want to hang out a place like this.

You seem to miss the blatant hypocrisy of the vocal minority here, a misrepresentation made by the usual suspects, which you have repeated.

That at best, GLPs are a "crutch", for those with inadequate willpower, and unwilling to put in the effort necessary to control their weight. That's not the case. GLP is a hormone. It can be in a deficit as easily as testosterone, a reduction of which is being seen across the population over time. When exogenous GLP is administered, suddenly these disgusting "fatties" manage to improve themselves, and very often, they have the bandwidth to improve their food choices instead of battling an incessant appetite.

If GLPs are a crutch, than AAS are also a "crutch." to compensate for that which should only be "legitimately" achieved through exceptional genetics and willpower,

You've expressed agreement with this vile "crutch" sentiment expressed towards people trying to improve themselves and their health multiple times.

If the tongue in cheek sarcasm to point out the absurd way they can simultaneously hold one in high regard and literal hatred towards the other is lost on the bullies here, who are causing harm with their shaming, and it hurts their inflated egos because they're too fucking stupid to pick up on it, good.

OK, I will read this in a bit; I am on my way back and then will answer you, when I arrive.

Tirzepatide

UGL

Started at 2.5mg/wk for a month, been at 5mg/wk since. I’ll titrate down in a few weeks to a level that suits, and be prepared to titrate back up as needed.

Since July

Tirzepatide got me here, and I have learned a lot this forum about AAS, TRT, HRT, and the like. I enjoy the vibe and it’s become my morning reading lol.

-20lbs, 5 to go.

Skyrocketed my LDL, I assume because I am dumping fat like crazy. All other markers are A+. A1c was prediabetic despite being active and healthy, now solidly in the normal range. Lost 5% BF since July, impressive (IMO) for a perimenopausal woman. I can eat carbs, in fact I NEED carbs now, and before couldn’t even look at a piece of bread or a potato without gaining weight. I can SEE the muscles I’ve been working on making since starting TRT two years ago. I’m vain as hell and love looking at those muscles.

My relationship with food has changed. It changed, I shit you not, by day two. I didn’t know wtf ‘food noise’ was, and then poof. Gone.

I have been eating pretty damned clean for years but planning your food when you know you get full quickly is totally different. Now I’m at a place where I am for the first time in my LIFE planning to eat to build muscle, which will require a calorie surplus, which, as a woman, is just a super strange thing for me to wrap my head around. I’m off the diet rollercoaster bullshit and now thinking about…cycling.

Injection

Monthly tests to keep an eye on bloodwork, particularly as I transition away from medspa TRT pellets to diy TRT, and work to navigate perimenopause and maintain a body that is strong, athletic, and makes me feel like a million f*ckn dollars when I look in the mirror. I cannot overstate how much pleasure I derive from flexing in the mirror, at home, at the gym, and for my husband :P

Tirzepatide

UGL

Started at 2.5mg/wk for a month, been at 5mg/wk since. I’ll titrate down in a few weeks to a level that suits, and be prepared to titrate back up as needed.

Since July

Tirzepatide got me here, and I have learned a lot this forum about AAS, TRT, HRT, and the like. I enjoy the vibe and it’s become my morning reading lol.

-20lbs, 5 to go.

Skyrocketed my LDL, I assume because I am dumping fat like crazy. All other markers are A+. A1c was prediabetic despite being active and healthy, now solidly in the normal range. Lost 5% BF since July, impressive (IMO) for a perimenopausal woman. I can eat carbs, in fact I NEED carbs now, and before couldn’t even look at a piece of bread or a potato without gaining weight. I can SEE the muscles I’ve been working on making since starting TRT two years ago. I’m vain as hell and love looking at those muscles.

My relationship with food has changed. It changed, I shit you not, by day two. I didn’t know wtf ‘food noise’ was, and then poof. Gone.

I have been eating pretty damned clean for years but planning your food when you know you get full quickly is totally different. Now I’m at a place where I am for the first time in my LIFE planning to eat to build muscle, which will require a calorie surplus, which, as a woman, is just a super strange thing for me to wrap my head around. I’m off the diet rollercoaster bullshit and now thinking about…cycling.

Injection

Monthly tests to keep an eye on bloodwork, particularly as I transition away from medspa TRT pellets to diy TRT, and work to navigate perimenopause and maintain a body that is strong, athletic, and makes me feel like a million f*ckn dollars when I look in the mirror. I cannot overstate how much pleasure I derive from flexing in the mirror, at home, at the gym, and for my husband :P
Any changes in your blood pressure and resting heart rate?

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?

You go find where I wrote I am against "people trying to improve themselves and their health".
Since you are at it, go and find where I wrote against you and your use of this stuff, too.

Your detractors are using glps, if this is not validation enough.
Many of them not necessarily for the type of weightloss you talk about, but for the other benefits that are brought by these drugs.
Others, like PD, are using them as an aid to craft their physique (does it make it easier? You know the answer).
Nobody is taking away from you the information and knowledge you have about this.

But this is not a glp forum, and people will look at these substances in a way that does not conform to yours.
They come from a different background and so there is a disconnect, from the ouset, because the mind set is different.

You present it as medication (which it is), they see it as an adjunct.
I think this is the reason why the conversation has, at times, not been very edifying and that frustration has led to attacks of a personal nature.

I accept what you say about hormones and hunger regulation.
But there is also another side to the story, which you continue denying.

In today's paper, I read that now Britain is the fattest it's ever been.
Many of those people that suffer from obesity may, indeed, have the type of hormonal imbalances you talk about.
No one denies that.
But for many others it is just about taking full advantage of Uber Eats and eating what /however much they want because they like the stuff.
They want it, they have it, not a second thought.
Then, instead of addressing the issue of what they actually eat and their behaviour (which is far from being led by hormones) there is a jab that sorts them out for a while, until they go do it again because they like eating korma every day.

This is the crutch, with no accountability.

The same way what you describe as a hormonal/mental condition cannot be denied, so the attitude of people who have easy access to any kind of food on their doorstep has evolved into thoughtlessness.

I have never said that this is you.
You have described how things went for you.
But what you now accuse me (and others) of is manipulative and I am not having it.

Just let the "knuckle draggers" be and do as they wish with their glps, as you do.
Using these drugs as a stick to beat people with because they happen not to agree with you will just lead to them becoming unresponsive to you, full stop, even if you are not on their ignore list.
For now, they argue with you and call you whatever.
When that stops, you know what happened.
I am sure you do not want that.

Who are you using? - Tirz

Pharma vs non? - UGL

Dosage? - worked up to 10mg/wk

How long have you been taking it? Started around Aug 10th

What are your thoughts? Ive ran heavy dnp doses in the past and this stuff blows that out of the water, literally magic.
I dont crave anything sugary, before on cuts I would have ice cream every 7th day or so, on Tirz has completely changed that, I have legit eaten protein shake in the morning rotisserie chicken in the evening or street steak tacos for the last 2 months with literally ZERO cravings (sugar)

I havent done blood work and wont til Jan but will be interested to see, Im sure my trt doctor is gonna be like wtf, my a1c was 5.6 last May

Have you lost weight? 45lbs since Aug 1st (I will add Im also on HEAVY doses of Test C, HGH and Tren)

Side effects? - zero

Oral vs injection? - injection

Who are you using? - Tirz

Pharma vs non? - UGL

Dosage? - worked up to 10mg/wk

How long have you been taking it? Started around Aug 10th

What are your thoughts? Ive ran heavy dnp doses in the past and this stuff blows that out of the water, literally magic.
I dont crave anything sugary, before on cuts I would have ice cream every 7th day or so, on Tirz has completely changed that, I have legit eaten protein shake in the morning rotisserie chicken in the evening or street steak tacos for the last 2 months with literally ZERO cravings (sugar)

I havent done blood work and wont til Jan but will be interested to see, Im sure my trt doctor is gonna be like wtf, my a1c was 5.6 last May

Have you lost weight? 45lbs since Aug 1st (I will add Im also on HEAVY doses of Test C, HGH and Tren)

Side effects? - zero

Oral vs injection? - injection
Damn bro, nice loss and great health improvement. I wish I don’t experience sides too, it will make cutting easier for sure.

I wonder how DNP, Tirz and HGH would do…. If I didnt have to be functional with a job now a days I would definitely try it

I also wonder if there a ceiling to how much you can lose per week, past weeks I was 3-4lbs per week on my current stack… DNP itself can do 4lbs per week, 8lbs per week would be insane

Damn bro, nice loss and great health improvement. I wish I don’t experience sides too, it will make cutting easier for sure.
Brother it makes cutting a joke, I feel nothing every day no hunger pains or anything
I dont even notice Im cutting, like normally on cuts your dragging ass all day tired or exhausted, not on this. Legit feel normal

If anyone is fat in 2024 with this magic I dont know what to tell you.

Brother it makes cutting a joke, I feel nothing every day no hunger pains or anything
I dont even notice Im cutting, like normally on cuts your dragging ass all day tired or exhausted, not on this. Legit feel normal

If anyone is fat in 2024 with this magic I dont know what to tell you.
I still have half a kit of QSC sema, I am debating if I should just order some Tirz and hope it won’t raise my rhr or try this remaining sema again.

Who are you using?
Pharma vs non?
Dosage?
What are your thoughts?
Have you lost weight?
Side effects?
Oral vs injection?
Tests?
Semaglutide
non pharma
2.5 mg now
5/6 months
It's a great tool. Makes fat loss a breeze. Glucose stays good on 4/5 iu gh
I did loose a good deal of fat.
In the beginning vomiting, nausea, constipation. I actually quit for a while it sucked so bad. Possibly a slight increase in rhr but I'm on a bunch of stuff.
injection
just normal blood work, everything is fine

I still have half a kit of QSC sema, I am debating if I should just order some Tirz and hope it won’t raise my rhr or try this remaining sema again.
Tirz is better on paper and the general anecdotal consensus is that it just lacks the HEAVY appetite suppression Sema has. So it depends what you want to use it for, appetite control and some health benefits or maximum efficacy on the health and medium appetite control?

Back