Glute Injection = Pain in the Ass

Alphamale23

whats up guys,
ive been self injecting for the first time and im doing it to the glutes. Its really hard to keep the syringe straight on when hitting the glutes so i freaked out after because i know i moved the syringe around while inside.
is this a problem? i dont think its just me i mean you have to be pretty damn flexible to do a proper glute injection to urself because i cant even come close to twisting enough to keep the needle straight.

Alphamale23 said:
whats up guys,
ive been self injecting for the first time and im doing it to the glutes. Its really hard to keep the syringe straight on when hitting the glutes so i freaked out after because i know i moved the syringe around while inside.
is this a problem? i dont think its just me i mean you have to be pretty damn flexible to do a proper glute injection to urself because i cant even come close to twisting enough to keep the needle straight.

How are you injecting,,standing or laying down...I find it easier to lay on my side and hit the outer glute area.

I cant reach my ass so I hit my upper thigh. I tried laying down, standing up, sitting down, kneeling....shit dont work for me. Thank god there are other areas to inject other then the glutes.

Alphamale23 said:
i sit in a chair man that is easier than standing up

If you're sitting in a chair you shouldn't have any problems...moving it around is just going to make it sore and cause more scar tissue.

the quad sounds like a good place to inject and easy as well. i did hear that it can be quite painful, and that your muscle can lock up and break the needle.

Alphamale23 said:
the quad sounds like a good place to inject and easy as well. i did hear that it can be quite painful, and that your muscle can lock up and break the needle.

Thanks for the warm comments Alpha. I was looking forward to my FIRST quad injection this evening. You just scared the living fuck outta me! I think i'll hit the glutes again :)

Alphamale23 said:
hah sorry man. if anyone would like to refute the rumors i heard about quad injects please feel free

The quads in my opinion are the least painful. I have never heard of them "Locking up". I prefer to inject there since I can barely feel the puncture at all.

Did glutes only for the longest time, to the point where so much scar tissue built up that I had to inject somewhere else. I had one bad experience injecting in a quad, where it was so painful I was limping for three days. I must have done something wrong (it was early on in my aas experience) because I do it all the time now w/out any problems. Use a 1" 25g. Also do the delts, which I like as well. Only do glutes on rare occassion now.

I hardly ever do glutes. My favorite spots would have to be pecs, delts, lats and quads. It's hard as shit to keep the pin straight when going into the lats but it goes in smooth, and there's not as much pain there for me the next day. Everyonce in a while the bi's get it too.

Bro, don't be scared of the quad. I hate shooting in the glute. I'm like Kal-El, I shoot pecs, delts, lats and quads but also tris, tris is my fav place, painless every time....

I like injecting on my shoulders with a 25g 5/8 needle(very easy) no more than 1 1/2ccs, as a second choice I like the outer upper thigh using a 23g 1" needle. Don't really like injecting in the glutes si a little difficult for me to find the right spot.

Carlito

Alphamale23 said:
is it possible to use 23 ga 1.5 inchers on the quads if i leave half inch out?
Yes it is, done it many times just make sure you don't move the needle much when pushing oil in. I even done those on my delts.

Carlito

Kal-El said:
jamesdal7, I was just thinking about adding tri's to the list, wasn't sure about the specifics. Do you use a full cc when going into the tri? Also I was wondering where exactly you injected (1, 2 or 3)???? http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Hey Kal-El,

I'll use 1 cc when injecting fina or winny, but when it's something like prop, i'll only do 1/2 cc in each tri. I've never done 3, I've only done 1 and 2 on the www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm.

i have found that the 25g in the thing to be to narrow and actually hurts more than a 23g. the 23g pierces more effectively due to more stiffness in the pin. i have never had a pin break on me in the thigh when it locked and i was using a 25g. i prefer ass shots and shoulders. wife has agreed to start doing my inj's for me, so that will assist with the reach around. oh, the shots too.

Thanks jamesdal7,

I'm using prop right now, and I'll probably do 1/2cc in each tri tomorrow. Which one is your favorite (1 or 2)? Thanks for the help. Oh yeah, right now I'm using 1" 25g pins. What do you use on your tri's?

Last edited:
WAYYYYYYY back when('85 maybe) I was shown how to inject quads(upper,outer). First time I hit it myself I was sitting down with my leg extended(forgot to bend it). I did legs the day before. My quad cramped like a mother and locked up bad. Well, my heart almost popped outta my chest!!! It was all I could do to stay calm. Got it out with some serious tugging on the syringe. It was a 23 guage 1 1/2 that was about 3/4 the way in. My heart rate must have been off the chart!!!!!!!!
I hope a few of you newer guys learn from my bonehead error. Man,wish someone took a video...LOL!

Back