• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Gold

goldmoney.com

support.goldmoney.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2067276-goldmoney-mastercard-general-information

cool concept here. if you're interested in using real money instead of fait paper consider GoldMoney.

https://www.sprottmoney.com/blog/jpmorgans-imaginary-silver-hoard-is-explained-jeff-nielson.html

Silver is gonna be what makes the next big move,Jp Morgan and most of wall street is controlled by Israel as well as all the big central banks,thus our entire govt.They are buying shorts in the silver future markets to keep price low and on the flip side buying and stock piling huge amounts,more than anytime in history. Same thing happened with Goldman Sachs in the 08 subprime mortgage crash,They bought crap tons of hedges and shorts in that market and when it crashed they came out much better than most on wall street. When they were brought in front of the govt to answer for their to big to fail govt bail out and questioned about it,They basically said,its to complicated for congress to understand and that was typical business practice.
They are too rich and powerful to take down,and none went to jail,they sold most all the bad debt to china as AAA investments and got even richer buying shorts on the subprime market that they knew would crash the american economy. Buy as much silver now as you can saftly afford,it will prolly got 8x value in the next financial crisis,crash,worry ect
If you like crytos,look at the new digital shekel,that Israel is pioneering. If they control everything else financial,its crazy to think they wont get to control of that monetary market,They predicted this back in 1988.
also.Flashback 1988: “Get Ready For A World Currency by 2018″ – The Economist Magazine! — Steemit

Last edited:
I have some old mining stocks I've been expecting/wanting to go to zero for several years that are suddenly worth more than I paid for them. The gold bugs have foiled my tax break plans.

t24_gold_en_usoz_home_262_130.gif

Had a buy order I forgot about set for $1790. A BIG order for me, almost cleaned out my cash, and I don't do margin. I didn't even notice the order went through until tonight. Now with all the election crap and trade war crap I'm thinking I could get out and back in at $1300. Either that or drive my pickup to NY next month and take delivery : )

Man gold been sucking since 2012 Screenshot (533).png

Now I get the market capitalization of all mined gold is between $10 trillion and $11 trillion, not exactly sure but you would think it would've done much better since debt hit 28 trillion and we're on the verge of a civil war. Maybe gold is the old generations currency and the new generation are switching over to crypto? Better distribution?

Palladium on the other hand, wow who would've thought!?

Screenshot (534).png

Last edited: