Good range of Estrogen

IronBrothers

Is there such thing as a good range of estrogen on cycle? Or is it dependent on doseage of test and hcg administered? Ive been trying to get my arimidex dosage on point, but If I stop taking 40mg nolva a day my nips still start getting back to a little more puffy, and the more adex I take doesnt seem to help, it just kills my libido and makes it impossible to maintain an erection. I think my e2 on my last bloods was in the 40s, on 625mg test and 500iu hcg wk, and taking .25 adex eod.

It's really based on individual response. I've had my E2 in the 90's at times and didn't have any noticeble sides so bloodwork is really the only way to go. Although, if the sides are too severe for you on adex, try aromasin. To answer your question, if your estradiol is within range, you are making gain, and you're not crying to the notebook while downing your post workout shake. You should be fine.

Hahaha alright thanks brotha. Yea when im off adex I have sex drive and hardons are solid but I get puffy nipples. And even when I use adex at high dose I get puffy nips..
Think im just going to keep the adex to .25 e3d and keep taking nolva the whole cycle.

Back