Good supplementary drugs for trt

Advising a healthier lifestyle for people that obviously need medical intervention is a great deal more dangerous. Like all the people with FH who are encouraged to avoid statins at all costs.

If the guy has BP issues, telmisartan is benign and potentially a PED in and of itself as it's a PPAR-gamma agonist.
I have given up with this individual and lost all patience.
You cannot reason with him and then he will just throw a gif at you.
My BP rises the minute I see him around.
Declan has the patience of a Saint with this one but I admit defeat.
It ain't worth it.

I have given up with this individual and lost all patience.
You cannot reason with him and then he will just throw a gif at you.
My BP rises the minute I see him around.
Declan has the patience of a Saint with this one but I admit defeat.
It ain't worth it.
Pro tip is don't get sucked in to internet fights. It never works, but leaves you irritated. There's ignore button to help, but you gotta work on it.

Pro tip is don't get sucked in to internet fights. It never works, but leaves you irritated. There's ignore button to help, but you gotta work on it.
It’s scary though, when anonymous people spread dangerous advice. I am not saying I know everything or I am the healthiest but I would avoid stating anything that could potentially harm anyone especially if that statement isn’t even backed by real scientific evidence.

It is one thing for us to talk about how we abuse the drugs we take in voluntarily but to plainly advice from using medications researched and widely used by the general public and most ped users is just plain ignorant and dangerous.

None of you know the op’s stats. None of you the severity of his BP. Sounds like he’s considering self medicating. If you think that’s better than making lifestyle changes then idk. I do thank you all for the entertainment.

My previous message has been blocked, so here is some of it:

What you are doing here, I cannot figure out, since you said peds are disappointing and everything that is presented here is just crap, to you.

Look at this man

Who always has something knowledgeable, intelligent and on point to say.

Go and microdose your epo for your curling and leave this to the people that know and/or want to know about what you call useless.
You hang around on mumsnet, see if you can pull some desperate woman over there
Like I care what the insignificant have to say

I run cycle and have never touched it and my BP has never been high. We can agree to disagree. Your heart doesn't enlarge form PEDS. I could be wrong but i havent seen a study that says it. High BP can.
Brilliant, however OP has stated that he does have elevated bp (no numbers provided) and it runs in his family

Lastly, if the op actually needs BP medicine then by all means take it but he needs a healthcare provider to assist in making that call as opposed to buying BP raws and self medicating when he could attempt some lifestyle changes first to try and solve the issue if he’s not seeking medical care.

Last edited:
Somebody tell him that someone here already said he should see a doctor for advice.
That was also written more than once.
The insignificant one can read, unlike him creepy twat

Lastly, if the op actually needs BP medicine then by all means take it but he needs a a healthcare provider to assist in making that call as opposed to buying BP raws and self medicating when he could attempt some lifestyle changes first to try and solve the issue if he’s not seeking medical care.
There you go, you’re learning. Good job.

Nobody is asking him to self medicate or opposing lifestyle change, what I am against is pseudoscience and dumb statements.

Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

The loser tag team is strong but not strong enough. Sad. I miss good wrastlin