Good supplementary drugs for trt

Advising a healthier lifestyle for people that obviously need medical intervention is a great deal more dangerous. Like all the people with FH who are encouraged to avoid statins at all costs.

If the guy has BP issues, telmisartan is benign and potentially a PED in and of itself as it's a PPAR-gamma agonist.
I have given up with this individual and lost all patience.
You cannot reason with him and then he will just throw a gif at you.
My BP rises the minute I see him around.
Declan has the patience of a Saint with this one but I admit defeat.
It ain't worth it.

I have given up with this individual and lost all patience.
You cannot reason with him and then he will just throw a gif at you.
My BP rises the minute I see him around.
Declan has the patience of a Saint with this one but I admit defeat.
It ain't worth it.
Pro tip is don't get sucked in to internet fights. It never works, but leaves you irritated. There's ignore button to help, but you gotta work on it.

Pro tip is don't get sucked in to internet fights. It never works, but leaves you irritated. There's ignore button to help, but you gotta work on it.
It’s scary though, when anonymous people spread dangerous advice. I am not saying I know everything or I am the healthiest but I would avoid stating anything that could potentially harm anyone especially if that statement isn’t even backed by real scientific evidence.

It is one thing for us to talk about how we abuse the drugs we take in voluntarily but to plainly advice from using medications researched and widely used by the general public and most ped users is just plain ignorant and dangerous.

None of you know the op’s stats. None of you the severity of his BP. Sounds like he’s considering self medicating. If you think that’s better than making lifestyle changes then idk. I do thank you all for the entertainment.

My previous message has been blocked, so here is some of it:

What you are doing here, I cannot figure out, since you said peds are disappointing and everything that is presented here is just crap, to you.

Look at this man

Who always has something knowledgeable, intelligent and on point to say.

Go and microdose your epo for your curling and leave this to the people that know and/or want to know about what you call useless.
You hang around on mumsnet, see if you can pull some desperate woman over there
Like I care what the insignificant have to say

I run cycle and have never touched it and my BP has never been high. We can agree to disagree. Your heart doesn't enlarge form PEDS. I could be wrong but i havent seen a study that says it. High BP can.
Brilliant, however OP has stated that he does have elevated bp (no numbers provided) and it runs in his family

Lastly, if the op actually needs BP medicine then by all means take it but he needs a healthcare provider to assist in making that call as opposed to buying BP raws and self medicating when he could attempt some lifestyle changes first to try and solve the issue if he’s not seeking medical care.

Last edited:
Somebody tell him that someone here already said he should see a doctor for advice.
That was also written more than once.
The insignificant one can read, unlike him creepy twat

Lastly, if the op actually needs BP medicine then by all means take it but he needs a a healthcare provider to assist in making that call as opposed to buying BP raws and self medicating when he could attempt some lifestyle changes first to try and solve the issue if he’s not seeking medical care.
There you go, you’re learning. Good job.

Nobody is asking him to self medicate or opposing lifestyle change, what I am against is pseudoscience and dumb statements.

Chicago Bulls Wrestling GIF by WWE

The loser tag team is strong but not strong enough. Sad. I miss good wrastlin

Just for clarification.

My father has had 6 heart attacks. He smoked. He had or has high blood pressure. He's drugged on statins and all the shit I don't want to be on. He takes the worse blood pressure medication ever. He bleeds out easy and it's scary. So. I felt telemstartin would be a good prevention method with obvious life style changes or current life style regimens. Most of what was recommended by some of the more higher iq individuals here i already do. I personally beleive my father would do well on testosterone replacement therapy for his aging body and weak heart. I do believe low testosterone is absolutely worse than "healthy" yet the current doctors who treat him are extremely anti testosterone and too conservative for their own good.

And yes I almost always attempt to self medicate and thus far it's done me well. Health markers improved. Life improved. Body improve. All with a healthy trt dosage and "self" medicating things with proper research and blood work before hand.

I just was wondering what people thought of telemstartin and I guess i got my general overall answer. "It depends"

My father has had 6 heart attacks. He smoked. He had or has high blood pressure. He's drugged on statins and all the stuff I don't want to be on. He takes the worst blood pressure medication ever. He bleeds out easily and it's scary.

So, I felt telmisartan would be a good prevention method with obvious lifestyle changes or current lifestyle regimens. Most of what was recommended by some of the higher IQ individuals here I already do.

I personally believe my father would do well on testosterone replacement therapy for his aging body and weak heart. I do believe low testosterone is absolutely worse than "healthy" yet the current doctors who treat him are extremely anti-testosterone and too conservative for their own good

And yes, I almost always attempt to self-medicate and thus far it's done me well. Health markers improved. Life improved. Body improved.

All with a healthy TRT dosage and "self" medicating things with proper research and blood work beforehand.

I just was wondering what people thought of telmisartan and I guess I got my general overall answer. "It depends"

I just was wondering what people thought of telemstartin and I guess i got my general overall answer. "It depends"
telmisartan in general is a pretty weak ARB but it should be enough for our purposes and its side effects are not things that are issues in the BB world. It's a good drug to have on hand if you run cycles your BP is THE most important things to control.

nebivolol is also a usefull thing to have on hand if you have issues with high RHR.

I personally beleive my father would do well on testosterone replacement therapy for his aging body and weak heart
I don't think its ever a good thing to force medication upon someone and i'm not sure that Test would be good for his "weak heart". since Test makes the blood thicker meaning the heart has to work harder to pump the blood around it might just cause more issues. i would suggest to find the root to the problem rather than use medications and seeing what happens.

but thats just my 2 cents

telmisartan in general is a pretty weak ARB but it should be enough for our purposes and its side effects are not things that are issues in the BB world. It's a good drug to have on hand if you run cycles your BP is THE most important things to control.

nebivolol is also a usefull thing to have on hand if you have issues with high RHR.

I don't think its ever a good thing to force medication upon someone and i'm not sure that Test would be good for his "weak heart". since Test makes the blood thicker meaning the heart has to work harder to pump the blood around it might just cause more issues. i would suggest to find the root to the problem rather than use medications and seeing what happens.

but thats just my 2 cents
I don't believe I suggested forcing him did I? I just felt he would do well for it. I don't think testosterone makes blood thicker within the dosages considered physiologically healthy. If anything trt is cardio protective due to the estrogen increase. As you get older both estrogen and testosterone decrease. Which is why women who go through menopausal half the same risks as men from dying from heart failure only after they reach menopausal which is "low E and Low T"

With estrogen being protective in the sense that it makes the heart and veins flexible. It's actually very much dependent on that. Based on his blood work he's both low T and Low E yet doctors who are both behind the times and old and stuck in their ways refuse to see the benefits of such a treatment.

Case in point my step father who's now dead from all this went through chemo. It killed his testicals. The doctors put him on trt. Once every 2 weeks. 100mg shot testosterone cypionate. This would shoot his testosterone high yet right before he need his next shot. He would be dead awful low. I begged my mother who was treating him by doctors orders to suggest a more frequent administration. The doctors did not like hearing such a suggestion because yet again. They are ignorant and not well up to date with the current practices and studies. Even clincs " get it' yet he was not treated by a clinc. He was treated by a pcp. With of course referral to an endo who always did not want to increase the frequency

We all should understand the half life of testosterone cypionate I hope? Once every 2 weeks? Does that not sound like an awful time? Misinformed information and highly adverse to truly helping someone feel "better"

Just to prove my point futher. He would get his shot and feel alot better. He could actually speak and talk and not sleep all day. By the end of his next shot. He was sleeping all day. Didn't want to talk and would claim he was "depressed "

It doesn't take a genius to understand what's going on in that case.

I also don't think it takes a big brain to truly grasp hormones and how important they truly are to ones "health and well-being "

Last edited:
just do what ever you think makes you and your father feel best. None of us are going to make it out of this alive anyways
comedy central GIF by Workaholics
True. Though i do feel like we are slowly becoming more likely to live for a long time with all the current progess we are making in longevity. Maybe I won't be alive for that. 28 years old. But I'm sure its going to be possible in the next 100 years.

I don't think testosterone makes blood thicker within the dosages considered physiologically healthy.
if you increase test you are stimulating erythropoiesis, which is the production of red blood cells. test goes up RBC goes up too going from low to mid reference range is still an increase in blood thickness it's not going to be drastic but it will happen none the less. thicker blood means higher BP and higher RHR which means the heart has to work more and if the heart is already damaged this COULD be a problem.
that's all im tryna say man