goodlyfe gh now selling aas domestic

I had a dream 4 days ago where Trip was the domestic brewer for Goodlyfe AAS line. And now that Trip exit meso and coincidentally Goodlyfe did the grand opening. idk what to believe anymore.
Believe that somebody saw that there was an opportunity to make a ton of bitcoins. Simple as that.

We've become so desperate that we need members to post PSA's now?

i'm thinking if all the sources here packed up shop and left tomorrow, by this time next week we'd have like 20 members left.

They forget what alil reading and reach can do for one to figure shit out on there own we need public amber alerts now.... Like let's make it even easier for newbs to not have to do any research learning or reading.... Along with him already having his own thread alll u gotta do is read a CPL pages shit might even be on the front page.

Ok placed an order thru @GoodLyfe . 2 problems this first orders always 2. Bottles short. Have pics be immediately sent said vials. Mon morn I flipped off plastic cap and the stopper and crimp came off. Forgetting on e thing but the other indeel is issue. Will try and attach pics. Just letting feum know as I feel this forum is just that emailed him first and sayaef I Wana NITHING free just had some pointers. No reply My recommend was getting too dollar Crimper as me but is afraid of cross cont,this first pic forgot 2 items. He sent immediately. 2bissue he wine even reply as I dated I want no free gear jus for it not to happen again I'm a forum guy not a source guy. Hope this helps. I reached him twice in regards and no reply. Just letting member s know . Gl

Attachments

• IMG_20210910_195244.jpg
    IMG_20210910_195244.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_20210913_084542_01.jpg
    IMG_20210913_084542_01.jpg
    247.3 KB · Views: 58
Ok placed an order thru @GoodLyfe . 2 problems this first orders always 2. Bottles short. Have pics be immediately sent said vials. Mon morn I flipped off plastic cap and the stopper and crimp came off. Forgetting on e thing but the other indeel is issue. Will try and attach pics. Just letting feum know as I feel this forum is just that emailed him first and sayaef I Wana NITHING free just had some pointers. No reply My recommend was getting too dollar Crimper as me but is afraid of cross cont,this first pic forgot 2 items. He sent immediately. 2bissue he wine even reply as I dated I want no free gear jus for it not to happen again I'm a forum guy not a source guy. Hope this helps. I reached him twice in regards and no reply. Just letting member s know . Gl
wtf did i just read...

I am not sure if I am supposed to reply here or not. My apologies if not. I only saw this because you tagged me.

I responded very promptly to both of your emails my man. It sounds like you are saying I didn’t reply to any of your emails

You emailed me regarding the issue at 757pm. My reply to you was at 846pm. You then responded at 855 and we had everything worked out at that point. I am a bit confused as to why you said there was no reply.

As far as the missing vials, these were shipped out (with extras) the very same day you emailed me regarding the issue.
I have mentioned we will be updating caps very soon so we can avoid the issue of the top coming off. This is only happening with the Sust and we are double checking every vial that gets sent out.
Thanks for posting man.

Thanks for reporting. Hard to read exactly what you’re saying. To be clear… you placed an order where it was missing a few items and also had problems where the tops weren’t crimped well and stopper & top came off while popping the plastic top off?

You should probably post this in his actual thread.