Got bags of oil when ordering raws from Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (QSC)

Nobody is having a stroke, don't be dramatic lol.

Most questions are so basic it spills out one's aptitude right away. What is frowned upon is laziness not ignorance. If you're not even bothered to read stickies or use the search function like a sane adult, but instead inspect answers handed to you by some strangers in the forums I don't think you should be doing drugs.

99% of all the questions have been asked, there are threads about all the topics created by numerous members already. Information is so easily accessed with our smart phones and yet here we are with people getting frustrated because their questions aren't answered directly.

If your reading comprehension is sub par or need guidance on your journey, hiring a good coach is a better choice than buying gear.
I could respect this in most cases but this guy is new and even if he put time and effort into learning the process for brewing, I think it's reasonable to assume he could have missed or simply forgotten the melting points. They are also ultimately dissolved in oil so his confusion on what he received is to some degree warranted. What would he even search in that case? Received baggy of oil instead of raw powders? I think he could have worded it better instead of kinda shitting on QSC but I also understand where he is coming from.
People on this forum are waaaaay too quick to get at peoples throats for simple shit that can be resolved with less than 5 words.

I could respect this in most cases but this guy is new and even if he put time and effort into learning the process for brewing, I think it's reasonable to assume he could have missed or simply forgotten the melting points. They are also ultimately dissolved in oil so his confusion on what he received is to some degree warranted. What would he even search in that case? Received baggy of oil instead of raw powders? I think he could have worded it better instead of kinda shitting on QSC but I also understand where he is coming from.
People on this forum are waaaaay too quick to get at peoples throats for simple shit that can be resolved with less than 5 words.
I don't know man, new or not, you guys are so sensitive lol. I didn't even see anyone berate him or insult his intelligence yet. Everyone is gentle and walking in eggshells nowadays, I don't know where you see people being mean in their posts.

Anyway, he is not coming back so this thread should be left dead now.

For education go to any forums homebrew section read stickise first, then click on last page and work backwards. Why? Last page is essentially when that boards community became involved in brewing. so as a whole the most basic cashed knowledge will be available there and as a person works in reverse the quantity of knowledge progress as well until an equilibrium is recognized. As that point a learner will be prepared to ask questions to clarify what they don't understand. If someone has the time and desire to brew they have the time to learn. 1hr for 10days would be bare minimum for a beginner to pass pre brew and move to brew 101. I say beginner because most people who want to brew are new, the people with time on boards have already decided the Finished vs brew option. Usually if a finished guy transitions to brew they have a basic concept and they know the community expectations on learning.

Please everyone never use more then 1-2 mls BA for a litre of finished product, it is not necessary and it burns

It will be hard to sell and use, Pfizer dosnt use anywhere near this much

1 litre of finished product should never need more than 1-2 Ml BA total

The person commenting has suggested 5ML BA in 250mgs, this will burn like hell

The old school guys do this to ‘kill germs’
0.9% BA is recommended for bacteriostatic action, that's industry standard.

2ml BA in 1000ml of product is 0
.2%

So GTFO and stop commenting on things you have trouble comprehending in the first place like basic math.

Holy shit what a bunch of babies yall are. All that was needed was to tell him about the low melting points of those two and that it's expected. I've seen this come up about test e a thousand times here. But in this instance everybody completely flies off and tries to be a dick for no reason. Goddamn all of you must have felt pretty cool huh. What a fking cringefest

Holy shit what a bunch of babies yall are. All that was needed was to tell him about the low melting points of those two and that it's expected. I've seen this come up about test e a thousand times here. But in this instance everybody completely flies off and tries to be a dick for no reason. Goddamn all of you must have felt pretty cool huh. What a fking cringefest
Too bad you didn't come here quicker to save the day

I don't know man, new or not, you guys are so sensitive lol. I didn't even see anyone berate him or insult his intelligence yet. Everyone is gentle and walking in eggshells nowadays, I don't know where you see people being mean in their posts.

Anyway, he is not coming back so this thread should be left dead now.
The whole thread consists of people berating him and insult his intelligence are your blind or just stupid?

The whole thread consists of people berating him and insult his intelligence are your blind or just stupid?
Just the first page is about the OP actually

The rest of the thread is someone else giving horrible and inaccurate brewing advice for no reason and they needed to be corrected so no one gets hurt listening to them

Just the first page is about the OP actually

The rest of the thread is someone else giving horrible and inaccurate brewing advice for no reason and they needed to be corrected so no one gets hurt listening to them
Weird. I see comments insulting OP on every page. Only guy with a brain here seems to be @naader
This whole thread could have ended with "look up melting points" and instead we got a half dozen people giving themselves strokes over the dudes question and how new people not spending 450 hours digging up every last bit of cryptic and obscure information is somehow the end of the world.

Information is not exactly readily available here and the people who think otherwise want you to read through hundreds of pages of retarded posts where 95% of the content is illegible unrelated tranny rage garbage with the argument that the answer to your question is on page 276 of whatever the fuck thread in whatever the fuck category.

Most people don't even know what questions to ask let alone how to find answers and when they eventually do find themselves with a question, they're met with hostility and people calling them irresponsible and ignorant lol. It's really funny to watch, peak irony.

You need to reread the thread more carefully and not with such a bias opinion that we are a bunch of jerks. You missed what is actually happening some how.
Only the beginning is about the OP
Wtf are you on. Every single page has numerous replies directed at OP. Why are we even arguing. It's a fact, clear as day right in front of us.

Wtf are you on. Every single page has numerous replies directed at OP. Why are we even arguing. It's a fact, clear as day right in front of us.
I made a large majority of the posts in the last two pages and had absolutely nothing to do with the OP. It was trying to correct a person that was giving detailed incorrect inaccurate instructions on brewing. This person is also posting bad advice around the brewing section so I decided to address it in this thread to actually change the subject from the OP
Did you read the thread?

I’m not arguing with you. I see and understand your point.
What I’m not understanding how you can’t see that more than half this thread isn’t even about the OP and we have moved on from that point until you brought it back up on the last page
Can we agree that this whole thread is a shitshow? LOL

I made a large majority of the posts in the last two pages and had absolutely nothing to do with the OP. It was trying to correct a person that was giving detailed incorrect inaccurate instructions on brewing. This person is also posting bad advice around the brewing section so I decided to address it in this thread to actually change the subject from the OP
Did you read the thread?

I’m not arguing with you. I see and understand your point.
What I’m not understanding how you can’t see that more than half this thread isn’t even about the OP and we have moved on from that point until you brought it back up on the last page
Lmao mate. It's like inbetween every reply about homebrewing someone is still spouting off about OP. Last ones from @naader and @DECLAN on this very page - I didn't "bring back" shit

Lmao mate. It's like inbetween every reply about homebrewing someone is still spouting off about OP. Last ones from @naader and @DECLAN on this very page - I didn't "bring back" shit
Yeah there is a couple posts scattered in, you are correct

But the majority of the posts on more than half of this thread are not even about the OP and are about trying to stop the potential for harm
Now we have a page of us discussing what is in the thread lmao

Most people don't even know what questions to ask let alone how to find answers and when they eventually do find themselves with a question, they're met with hostility and people calling them irresponsible and ignorant lol. It's really funny to watch, peak irony.

The responses here have been disappointing. It's too bad it takes New Members on the outside looking in to call it out.

Maybe some of the people who have been here for a while forgot this forum is about harm reduction. Or maybe some just don't really understand what harm reduction is about?

One thing harm reduction is NOT about is insulting, berating, and disparaging members who ask questions even when those questions may indicate ignorance, lack of knowledge, or misinformation.

Harm reduction IS about answering questions, informing and educating, and fighting misinformation.

Obviously, some members may be less motivated by harm reduction and more motivated by other self-serving reasons. Otherwise, how do we explain the reluctance to compose a 15-20 word response to answer a basic question but the eagerness to spend considerably more time composing 100s of words in multiple replies to insult and disparage another member?

Lmao, you come in blasting us and calling out our approach for insulting OPs intelligence and now it's OK for you to do so?

The guy said he is gone, I mentioned this thread should be dead/closed by now because it won't help him no more. Maybe others will benefit from it if they use the search function.

I am just wondering when did you guys become so sensitive that you focus so much on being hurt by the language rather than reading what is being conveyed in the message? Does anyone know about stick and stones can break my bones anymore lol.

Anyway, maybe I am mean but my point still stands, maybe I have discouraged someone from hurting himself by making him work to acquire knowledge on properly using aas instead of just blindly spoonfeeding him information.

It kind of goes both ways here. One the op is uninformed and says the source is good due to amount of comments in thread. He didn't read them is inferred. I can understand the negative comments.

Blow it off and research a bit before rushing into brewing things half assed, you're planning to injected things into yourself or others. There should be care and concern taken in that.

Lmao, you come in blasting us and calling out our approach for insulting OPs intelligence and now it's OK for you to do so?

The guy said he is gone, I mentioned this thread should be dead/closed by now because it won't help him no more. Maybe others will benefit from it if they use the search function.

I am just wondering when did you guys become so sensitive that you focus so much on being hurt by the language rather than reading what is being conveyed in the message? Does anyone know about stick and stones can break my bones anymore lol.

Anyway, maybe I am mean but my point still stands, maybe I have discouraged someone from hurting himself by making him work to acquire knowledge on properly using aas instead of just blindly spoonfeeding him information.
I don't have time to argue with a forum child. You claim you don't even see any comments berating op. Ridiculous. And then you're hiding behind "urr this is a harm reduction forum and I saved him from hurting himself". Hurting himself with what? Warm raws?? You're acting like he was standing ready with a syringe and inject himself before you asshole decided to laugh at him.
And the fucking gatekeep and spoonfeeding you're on about. You're only saying that because the first few comments said that. Normally these questions are completely fine on this subforum. Not many people know raws just melt into liquid like that.

Face it. You're an asshole that tried to fit in with the big boys here. You probably received some likes on your posts too even, that's really cool man

It kind of goes both ways here. One the op is uninformed and says the source is good due to amount of comments in thread. He didn't read them is inferred. I can understand the negative comments.

Blow it off and research a bit before rushing into brewing things half assed, you're planning to injected things into yourself or others. There should be care and concern taken in that.
One. A source with more pages of comments than most combined is naturally gonna be a recognized and validshop. Especially since most comments are positive.

He did research. I've home brewed for around 3 years and I sure as hell didn't know I could expect the raws to be completely liquidifed on my first brew. I read and searched for hours to find everything I needed to know on how to brew. Countless threads and comments mame me feel ready and me brew went fine. This is the first time I've seen this happen expect with EQ lol. I refuse to believe everybody is as informed on the subject as the pretend to be

One. A source with more pages of comments than most combined is naturally gonna be a recognized and validshop. Especially since most comments are positive.

He did research. I've home brewed for around 3 years and I sure as hell didn't know I could expect the raws to be completely liquidifed on my first brew. I read and searched for hours to find everything I needed to know on how to brew. Countless threads and comments mame me feel ready and me brew went fine. This is the first time I've seen this happen expect with EQ lol. I refuse to believe everybody is as informed on the subject as the pretend to be
If you read the thread its stated this is how certain raws come... you're right we're mean. Sorry my friend, you didn't read the thread either.

Last edited: