Greying beard

and the only side effects i've experienced was slight nausea when in loading phase .....so far fingers crossed

The strange thing is i didn't have any sides besides some lethargy and freckles, which were expected.

I've read so much about nausea, flushing, loss of apetite etc. but didn't experience it at all at 250-300 mcg every 2 days.

Have you noticed satisfying stretches and yawns? Possibly running your hands through your hair? Behaviors associated with MT2, oddly, but well documented.

Thought you were joking, wtf

Several side effects have been associated with MT-II, including:
  • Stretching and Yawning: These effects have been observed in correlation with the onset of spontaneous erections. The stretching and yawning complex appears to be a consistent response following MT-II administration

Didn't notice anything like that, only the erections, but nothing extreme.

The strange thing is i didn't have any sides besides some lethargy and freckles, which were expected.

I've read so much about nausea, flushing, loss of apetite etc. but didn't experience it at all at 250-300 mcg every 2 days.

Thought you were joking, wtf

Didn't notice anything like that, only the erections, but nothing extreme.

From the time we're born, the processes that trigger stretching, yawning, and self grooming behavior (fingers in hair) decline. MT2 causes these to start happening more frequently, "turning back the clock" on those neurochemical reactions.

Pretty cool stuff.