Greying beard

and the only side effects i've experienced was slight nausea when in loading phase .....so far fingers crossed

The strange thing is i didn't have any sides besides some lethargy and freckles, which were expected.

I've read so much about nausea, flushing, loss of apetite etc. but didn't experience it at all at 250-300 mcg every 2 days.

Have you noticed satisfying stretches and yawns? Possibly running your hands through your hair? Behaviors associated with MT2, oddly, but well documented.

Thought you were joking, wtf

Several side effects have been associated with MT-II, including:
  • Stretching and Yawning: These effects have been observed in correlation with the onset of spontaneous erections. The stretching and yawning complex appears to be a consistent response following MT-II administration

Didn't notice anything like that, only the erections, but nothing extreme.

The strange thing is i didn't have any sides besides some lethargy and freckles, which were expected.

I've read so much about nausea, flushing, loss of apetite etc. but didn't experience it at all at 250-300 mcg every 2 days.

Thought you were joking, wtf

Didn't notice anything like that, only the erections, but nothing extreme.

From the time we're born, the processes that trigger stretching, yawning, and self grooming behavior (fingers in hair) decline. MT2 causes these to start happening more frequently, "turning back the clock" on those neurochemical reactions.

Pretty cool stuff.

Melanotan users, please get your vitamin D levels checked.
Should be supplementing vitamin d big time anyway.

I’m very white, been taking 4400iu vitamin D daily for two years, had my vitamin D tested a month ago after a good amount of sun exposure, and it was only middle of the reference range.

If I wasn’t innately chalky, and wasn’t supplementing vitamin D, I’d be surprised if I wasn’t below range. I’m now taking melanotan, and gonna take 8400iu vitamin D daily.

Unless you’re in a country like Australia and it’s a scorched wasteland 24/7/365, you should be taking a vitamin D supplement.

I’m very white, been taking 4400iu vitamin D daily for two years, had my vitamin D tested a month ago after a good amount of sun exposure, and it was only middle of the reference range.

If I wasn’t innately chalky, and wasn’t supplementing vitamin D, I’d be surprised if I wasn’t below range. I’m now taking melanotan, and gonna take 8400iu vitamin D daily.

Unless you’re in a country like Australia and it’s a scorched wasteland 24/7/365, you should be taking a vitamin D supplement.

I'm darker skinned and tan easily. When I lived in the north, was vit D deficient. Started tanning twice weekly (full body exposure for 10 minutes, no face exposure [I'm not trying to photo-age at an accelerated rate]) and got into the normal range.

Now I live where it's sunny year-round; an hour of outdoors shirtless cardio keeps me in the normal range.

To everyone else, just get measured. It's a really easy fix.