Guaiacol Supply Crystalized? | Lab Grade WTH?!

Astartes

Need help of some of our vets here not limited to: @Liska @Jet Labs @XKawN @janoshik @theotherguy @MisterSuperGod @TheHaus88 @Big_paul

Received lab grade Guaiacol from Innovating Science. Both bottles are fully crystalized, despite being in a warm sealed container in a garage at 75 degrees Fahrenheit.

(These are crashed not frozen) See pics.

That said, they may have crashed during winter transit when I purchased them.

This is my first foray in to brewing with Guaiacol, as I wish to use some for high dose Trenbolone Enanthate. I know I tolerate it well after using 30% Guaia from an UG lab.

Verts. I realize there are alternatives to Guaiacol, and have EO on hand for this as well as plenty of MCT as my base.

I would really like to try Guaia.

I suppose my question is this:

1) Is this typical of Guaiacol?
2) As a solvent should it CRASH? (That blows
my mind but I am open to being educated.)
3) Should I reconstitute gently while sealed in a
warm water bath? (Can use my hot plate)
4) Should I demand a refund and not use?

I obviously need education on Guaiacol and will be brewing several products tomorrow. (Only the Tren E with Guaiacol)

I’d really rather not kill 20 vials of Tren E. 500mg/ml by using bad Guaiacol! Better to do 100% EO in that case.

All suggestions… flames… harassment… buggering and general hazing welcome. Lmao

Attachments

• D4AF755D-9840-40A4-B360-65A3096DD731.jpeg
    D4AF755D-9840-40A4-B360-65A3096DD731.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • B23F531A-C276-4DBE-B97F-E1E06B863014.jpeg
    B23F531A-C276-4DBE-B97F-E1E06B863014.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:
First: That 30% Guaiacol with another lab was supposed to be 3%-10%.

Good GOD! My bad. (Noticed this after 30 min edit time.)

Second: May have answered my own question.

Melting Point is 82.4 degrees F.

.Gov Link to Guaiacol

That would put it at crystallization/solidification below that temp. Would still like some vets to validate this is normal, and chime in on max % they add etc.

Definitely need to educate myself on this solvent. I have no doubt. Atypical of me not to vet thoroughly.

Perhaps a step back and a day or so of real reading.

Last edited:
1st there are 2 types of presentation.
Rock(crystal) and liquid and both are the same...
What u should do is uncap abd warm til full dissolved... u wont have issues.
Nornally if u need it as a solvent should be at 99.9% so... winter or very cold temeprature could recrystallize it.

Even when the web says whats the nelting point for rock guaiacol u should warm it with a little bit more temperature to full dissolve.

This worked flawlessly. Zero issues. Now understand this is typical when cold temps crystallize. Thank you

Guaiacol is f'en Garbage. Not to mention it stinks and is horrible to inject.
If you're brewing with that garbage, you have zero clue what you're doing.
People that use that, don't know the proper procedure to get products to hold.

And all you need with Tren E is BA and BB, and a carrier oil. Guaiacol does nothing..

@AllAmericanRoughNeck Blanket statements like this with no other input or facts are not helpful.

That said, I am relatively new to brewing and experimenting. Was brewing 500mg/ml Tren. Failed. Had to recalculate and adjust brew to 400mg/ml.

So far, all prior brews have been successful. We all learn through experimentation and failure. I have ever been one to step outside the playbook and try new things.

As for Guaiacol. Saying it doesn’t add any value is false. Circumstance determines its value.

At those dosages BB 20% with EO/MCT split would not dissolve the concentration without unacceptable heat. (I am low heat more solvent prone)

I was able to get the concentration to hold 48 hours with addition of Guaiacol at just 38 degrees Celsius and avoid hormone degradation.

As a result of last night…

Decided 400mg/ml is sufficient for Tren E going forward. Did this out of curiosity. I also respond well to Guaiacol at around 10% or less.

I actually think I may like Guaiacol for very limited purposes. I am a fan of EO and MCT as they are PIP free for me. EO 100% for most higher concentration hormones works well for me.

If I was running a lab Guaiacol would be a serious concern due to so many folks having challenges with it.

I have a lot to learn and will continue to experiment and absorb knowledge from other and my own trial and error.

Last edited: