Gyno issue on anadrol

DiaDuit

Hello, running a current cycle of 600 test, 500 primo, 400 npp and 50mg anadrol pre workout. Been on anadrol for two weeks and started to see some very minor gyno development. Haven’t gotten bloods yet (scheduled next week) but have had ZERO high e2 sides. No itchy nipples, lethargy, sex drive is through the roof, etc. debating on implementing nolvadex since anadrol doesn’t directly increase estrogen but instead binds to the receptors. Could this potentially be gyno, or water+fat gain from bulking since I’ve had zero other sides? If it is gyno is it reversible without surgery via adding nolvadex?1BC2ADE8-8077-47A2-88DB-68B06A06801B.jpeg

Gyno is “reversible” before it becomes fibrous (aka if you catch it early). Now’s the time to drop Anadrol or fix the issue.

Yeah drop the anadrol, and start with nolvadex, assess after bloods could be the test or nandralone that's done it or combination of all 3

No buddy 20mg a day should be fine, have you gotten any bloods done?
Have not yet. Been delaying it because I haven’t had any hard signs and I can tell my estrogen is right in range. I know that’s arrogant and you can’t for sure tell without bloods. But I will soon

Have not yet. Been delaying it because I haven’t had any hard signs and I can tell my estrogen is right in range. I know that’s arrogant and you can’t for sure tell without bloods. But I will soon
Good man bloods will confirm, as you said though if you feel estrogen is in check it could have just been the anadrol, how's the nips now since starting nolvadex?

Good man bloods will confirm, as you said though if you feel estrogen is in check it could have just been the anadrol, how's the nips now since starting nolvadex?
I started it yesterday, so no noticeable change yet. Looks about the same. Talk about losing motivation. Depressing. Just worried about not being able to lose it

Have not yet. Been delaying it because I haven’t had any hard signs and I can tell my estrogen is right in range. I know that’s arrogant and you can’t for sure tell without bloods. But I will s
I started it yesterday, so no noticeable change yet. Looks about the same. Talk about losing motivation. Depressing. Just worried about not being able to lose it
Surgery may be the only way, you may have to quit what your using drop back down to trt, try the nolvadex and assess from there, or you could also throw some masteron in now and see how that fares out

I
Surgery may be the only way, you may have to quit what your using drop back down to trt, try the nolvadex and assess from there, or you could also throw some masteron in now and see how that fares out
Excuse my fatness from the dirty bulk but just from dropping the drol yesterday, I can see a little bit of difference. Maybe it’s just In my head