Gyno lump fuck

Lurkersss

it finally happened. New it would. Got shit ai fake aromasin. Was taking 12.mg EOD still got it. I got nolvadex should I use it to combat the gyno right now. Or cross my fingers with this perhaps bunk aromasin. It's gyno also. The knot is right there. :(

From fucking dbol as well.
Should I continue my dosage with dbol or lay off while taking nolvadex currently 2 1/2 weeks in. With test.

Id layoff the dbol start taking the nolva at 40mg a day. What is your ai source? Id try to get some letro asap since nolva doesnt get rid of the estrogen just takes the place of it at receptors.

I'm using naps blue tabs. Triangles. Cutting those in half. Exemestane. Doesn't work. Used everyday the last 5 days since I started feeling flares and they started getting sore. Last week. Just got worst leading to this.

Geneza
When did you order these? Did you order thru him on his thread? Naps is hit or miss and if you followed the Naps thread you'll see all the bitching and trolling because of his famous motor oil tren!

I'm using naps blue tabs. Triangles. Cutting those in half. Exemestane. Doesn't work. Used everyday the last 5 days since I started feeling flares and they started getting sore. Last week. Just got worst leading to this.

Geneza
Have you been doing test with the d-bol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

@Lurkersss you should go hit up Naps-Support in the Naps thread if you ordered the Aromasin recently.

Ordered this through the site itself. Month of February.
If it was this past February go hit up Naps-Support and open a ticket if you still have your order number. Hopefully Naps will replace it, but I doubt it.

Man two weeks that's fast to get gyno. Usually you will start feeling sensitivity before it's to late you sure you not just freaking out a little. But if you been having sensitive nips I would up the ai and try and get some pharma.

It was two and a half weeks into the dbol and test.
I feel like I'm paranoid as well. But nipple feels like it's on fire. It's just my right also.
Also there's a little knot. And took aromasin 12.5 ed last 5 days and just gotten worst. From sensitive to fire.

I honestly thinking right now. I would need a source with fast shipping unfortunately European is 14days :(

I feel like I'm paranoid as well. But nipple feels like it's on fire. It's just my right also.
Also there's a little knot. And took aromasin 12.5 ed last 5 days and just gotten worst. From sensitive to fire.

I honestly thinking right now. I would need a source with fast shipping unfortunately European is 14days :(
I would definitely drop the d-bol.

Last edited:

Is this your first time running d-bol 40mg is pretty hefty to start out with if it's good d-bol.

What else are you taking? Yes drop the dbol until you can get a decent AI.

I would continue the nolva if I were you.

mands
Was just taking taking test e. And dosing my aromasin ed. 12.5mg. Which is how I found out it's not working. I put my seatbelt on and my nipple stings.

is rui stane good for my situation. I hear rui has fast shipping. Trying to calm this gyno down asap

Was just taking taking test e. And dosing my aromasin ed. 12.5mg. Which is how I found out it's not working. I put my seatbelt on and my nipple stings.

is rui stane good for my situation. I hear rui has fast shipping. Trying to calm this gyno down asap
I would never trust any peptide source for AI's or SERM's. Well maybe not never. It's just so easy to get pharm grade from sources these days.

mands

Back