Hair loss tricks

gandalfscousin

Anybody have any luck with any hair growth products? I’ve used finasteride pills in the past but had major ED side effects, I’ve seen a lot of people using Minoxidil spray with some help but I’m hesitant. I figured I’d ask this bunch with any experience for tips.

Also not bald or any bald spots just thinning and trying to avoid it.

Anybody have any luck with any hair growth products? I’ve used finasteride pills in the past but had major ED side effects, I’ve seen a lot of people using Minoxidil spray with some help but I’m hesitant. I figured I’d ask this bunch with any experience for tips.

A lot of info here: Hair Loss. There are forum members with way more knowledge and experience than me with info if you comment there.

I use 5% minoxidil foam 2x a day, 1mg finasteride oral tablets once a day, ru58841 5% topical once a day, and 2% ketoconazole shampoo maybe once or twice a week. I also started using a micro needle pen once a week. All of this restored my crown and thinning.

I’ll be honest. I got a hair transplant for my hairline. No regrets.

A lot of info here: Hair Loss. There are forum members with way more knowledge and experience than me with info if you comment there.

I use 5% minoxidil foam 2x a day, 1mg finasteride oral tablets once a day, ru58841 5% topical once a day, and 2% ketoconazole shampoo maybe once or twice a week. I also started using a micro needle pen once a week. All of this restored my crown and thinning.

Alright thanks for the info and link.

So you do all that after transplant? Or what

I can't help other than suggest transplants or maybe crazy shit like stem cells. Can get expensive. Bald or comb over.

I'm still in the prevention phase with topical minox and RU nightly. Once weekly microneedling, which I think may help your situation (possible regrowth).

So you do all that after transplant? Or what
Yes, I do all of that. Minox and RU after the first shower of the day and minox and night. Finasteride with everything else I’m taking at night.

From my understanding the gains from minoxidil will be lost if you discontinue it. Finasteride and RU-58841 are preventative measures to stop further hair loss. I think the shampoo is the weakest product in the stack but it’s also suppose to help prevent further hair loss.

For microneedling, I started with a derma roller and just stopped. I found the pen to cause much less discomfort.

For my hair transplant I had grafts focused primarily on the hairline, and I wanted to preserve as much as my donor area as possible. So if I wanted another procedure in the future, I would have plenty of hair to use— multiple times even.

Diffuse thinner here, OM 5mg and ru58841 is my daily/nightly routine. This works for me but some people experience heart palpitations from Ru58841 or dry eyes. Do your research on the two and decide for yourself. My hair combo has brought back my hair before peds and I continue to keep my hair gains while on gear with this combo.