How steroids made me depressed

Like literally, he’s got 140 replies, a lot of his own… cause he said the sacred word “depressed” !! 75% of the USA is depressed cause it’s allowed now and thought of as the norm. Fucking disgusting is what it is. Everyone wants to be coddled and have that to fall back on.

Lol

sounds like your hating my hair regrowth is almost complete and at no sign to slow down bro, fuck you.
He’s not hating on your hair regrowth. He’s pointing out how giddy you are about your hair now that it’s coming back but after being so depressed and saying gear was a mistake because it ruined your hair you hop back on immediately after it gets better and go to tren which is harsher than your previous compounds. You will have to take the potion forever to keep your hair and hopping on harsh aas may cause it to shed faster than it’s growing.

Like literally, he’s got 140 replies, a lot of his own… cause he said the sacred word “depressed” !! 75% of the USA is depressed cause it’s allowed now and thought of as the norm. Fucking disgusting is what it is. Everyone wants to be coddled and have that to fall back on.
The word of the day is depressed

I feel depressed from reading this thread.

D2CE2FEE-4639-4B5F-8B5D-4D63ECD891BA.gif

nichole337-literally - Copy.gif

For everyone, who is following this thread. I am currently 4 weeks into my tren cycle. Hair is full and pretty much the same as it was in the beginning. That being said I am definitely experiencing some side effects from the tren. My temper is a bit shorter but it is not hard to control. Super easy to manage I would just say I get bothered by things a bit easier nothing insane and no rage lol. The second side effect would be slight shortness of breath. Again nothing insane and intolerable. Sleep hasn’t been effected at all obviously am getting a lot stronger and leaner. Hair is looking good now as well.

Not sure why people here are bothered by someone wanting to keep their hair, especially a young guy. I’m also in my early 20s OP and lost a ton of hair from PEDs. Despite people saying “shave it off” “it’s never gonna grow back” yada yada yada, 3 months on oral minoxidil and RU and I have hair density I have seen since I was 12, and I’m still on gear. More power to you OP and good luck

I agree guys don’t have to have hair to be good looking. But unfortunately I can’t pull the look off. I have already been working on my personal success for a long time and it takes time to get rich and all that.
Brother, along time isn’t what you think it is. This world has tarnished the minds of your generation. Not trying to sound like dad, but you’re going to have to grind your ass off. Keep your head up and kick every days ass.

If you never lose sight of your dreams, they will come true.

Brother, along time isn’t what you think it is. This world has tarnished the minds of your generation. Not trying to sound like dad, but you’re going to have to grind your ass off. Keep your head up and kick every days ass.

If you never lose sight of your dreams, they will come true.
Thank you for the wise words dog, and thank you for the tren

I have been a member of this forum for a very long time, I have always seen posts on how to mitigate and get rid of side effects but this specific side effect that happened to me seems like it isn’t taken very seriously. I am going to have to reveal my age in this post and I hope that you guys don’t clown me for my young age and being on steroids. The reason I kind of have to reveal my age is so you understand why this effected me mentally so much. I am 21 years old and I started using steroids when I was 20. I have only 2 cycles under my belt. The first one was just 8 weeks of test at 300mgs and the second was test(400) and primo(200) With a little bit of anadrol (25mgs). That cycle was just 12 weeks. I feel that I have always used extremely low doses. Anyways what is that side effect? It’s hair loss. Pretty much as soon as I started my first cycle I got instant shedding. And now it’s at an uncontrollable rate. It is supper embarrassing especially around my friends. I used to have such long hair and now I have thin hair and multiple bald spots on my head. I have tried pretty much everything out their to fix it. Oils, shampoos, finasteride. And nothing seems to be able to fix it. Some vets on here will say to just go bald and shave everything. But unfortunately I just can’t be confident without my hair. Not all of us look good bald. It was simply part of my identity. Anyways guys I would appreciate if you can give some tips or pm me. Am sure you understand why my young age is relevant in this matter as no one my age should have this ugly of a head.
There are plenty of peptides that will regrow your hair. I think QSC carries some

Just in case anyone is wondering or still following this thread, my hair is top notch shape now. Physic is in point and am definitely not depressed any more lol. Still on the tren got 4 weeks left. Honestly everything is amazing I’ve been making more money and achieving/progressing towards my goals faster than ever as to the part about me really wanting girls I really could care less now. Girls have been throwing themselves at me that I have to ignore them it has gotten a bit annoying because sometimes they make me feel a bit uncomfortable, maybe it’s just the tren lol. Anyways I really appreciate everyone who is a part of this thread I feel like we are brothers in the same life journey to get jacked at and rich at lol :)

Just in case anyone is wondering or still following this thread, my hair is top notch shape now. Physic is in point and am definitely not depressed any more lol. Still on the tren got 4 weeks left. Honestly everything is amazing I’ve been making more money and achieving/progressing towards my goals faster than ever as to the part about me really wanting girls I really could care less now. Girls have been throwing themselves at me that I have to ignore them it has gotten a bit annoying because sometimes they make me feel a bit uncomfortable, maybe it’s just the tren lol. Anyways I really appreciate everyone who is a part of this thread I feel like we are brothers in the same life journey to get jacked at and rich at lol :)
Sure pal sure ….. and we all hit the lottery !!

There are new hair loss treatments available now like Cosmerna, which shouldn't go systemic, there are some studies conducted on it with moderate results of regrowth. just google it. It's AR inhibitor, but it affect only hair follicle ARs.

Sponsors

Latest posts