HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open for orders here at Meso. We have been in business since 2014 with thousands of happy customers. We are USA domestic only and offer a wide range of injects, orals and HGH. Please email us at: HAMMER-ANABOLICS@COUNTERMAIL.COM for any questions and a full product list. Use code: "MESO MEMBER 2016" and receive 20% off all injects, orals and hgh (excluding already discounted bulk packs) feel free to check us out over at ASF where we have been a source since 2014 with many logs, bloods and feedback for you viewing pleasure.

Also to add to it, here's a nice picture of his test
85d90000848defb26fbe3eeea2cca82d.jpg

Or making a joke out of a legitimate issue. This guy got an infection from your test C and was prescribed antibiotics for it.

Possible abscess? Getting worried.

Not to keep bumping this thread but I'm bored at work so I did a little digging on your lab that's "too good" for all the members here. This is a thread of reviews from your beloved ASF. Nothing but complaints of sketchy behavior, underdosed and crashed gear, and terrible PIP.

Warning !!!!!! Hammer Anabolics!!!! [Archive] - Anabolic Steroid Forums

If any of you newer guys are seriously contacting him about orders you need to read over this thread and the one posted above before you give this guy your money or your health.

@Hammer-Anabolics

I know I've been a ghost around here lately but I had to chime in on this. This guy has a long history of bad reviews and making people sick with this garbage he's selling.

Anyone thinking about ordering better read up before you run this shit through your body.

I know I've been a ghost around here lately but I had to chime in on this. This guy has a long history of bad reviews and making people sick with this garbage he's selling.

Anyone thinking about ordering better read up before you run this shit through your body.
Welcome back and hope all's well with you. Still making the gains?

Remember this: Views do not mean firm sales. People viewing this thread are just going to shake their heads and move on...so you got no sale.

Sponsors

Latest posts