HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

I've gotten (6) orders since announcing my return to Meso today. Thank you guys. Meso is a HUGE place. Not everyone listens to random negative guys that are not even customers that have nothing with any substance just random insults. I have posted recent bloods, recent LabMax and recent feedback from a current customer. That's what buyers want to see. All your efforts to hurt me are helping me guys. But you guys can't resist to post on my threads so I'll stay at the top and continue to prosper thank to you few guys. Even telling you the thruth won't stop you guys either lol. Thank you

untitled32.png

Let's add this pic of Hammer test from @achilles87

View attachment 51514

You really think I sell BLACK OIL lol. The top was opened on that vial and it was a reverse scam. Anyone with a brain could figure that out. Prob another lab trying to shut me down out of jealousy. But whatever the exact motive, it was a reverse scam. Without getting to detailed I've sold over 100,000 (10ml) vials and (1) guy pops up with a opened vial with black oil in it. It's a REVERSE SCAM or another source trying to shut me down. But again a potential buyer won't buy that garbage they will listen to me and BUY.

You really think I sell BLACK OIL lol. The top was opened on that vial and it was a reverse scam. Anyone with a brain could figure that out. Prob another lab trying to shut me down out of jealousy. But whatever the exact motive, it was a reverse scam. Without getting to detailed I've sold over 100,000 (10ml) vials and (1) guy pops up with a opened vial with black oil in it. It's a REVERSE SCAM or another source trying to shut me down. But again a potential buyer won't buy that garbage they will listen to me and BUY.
Don't worry I'm sure @achilles87 will be by to chime in about that pic Hammer ;)

All labmax proves is that that vial you tested has the product in it what it doesnt say is how much is in it, could be underdosed for all we know