HAMMER-ANABOLICS is now open at Meso

simple denial: deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether

minimisation: admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)

projection: admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility by blaming somebody or something else.

simple denial: deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether

minimisation: admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)

projection: admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility by blaming somebody or something else.
Nice psychoanalysis...fits Hammer to a T

Another review I found Hammer from your thread here. I'm not a big fan of this member but that's not important. Exposing you to new guys is!!! You hypocrite!!! How can you even look in the mirror after saying you hate Meso and will never source here. lol Zero self respect I see...it's embarrassing!

And this is the truth. He is protected over at ASF.
Here is my review of Hammer. I have been wanting to try that Insanity PWO. I was able to acquire some. I've pinned it twice and I have gotten nothing out of it but some minor pip and injection site pretty hard. Nothing major. I pinned it Tuesday for the second time Left VG and there was no PWO boost from it. I only wish I could get labs for it. Needless to say it's in the trash now.

Hey, I thought you needed a bump so I drop in to say go fuck yourself and get raped by a group of wild dogs. No thanks necessary. Your welcome buddy. ☺

IMG_0985.PNG
Another review I found Hammer from your thread here. I'm not a big fan of this member but that's not important. Exposing you to new guys is!!! You hypocrite!!! How can you even look in the mirror after saying you hate Meso and will never source here. lol Zero self respect I see...it's embarrassing!

Ahhhhh Pre workout injects. I could literally dig around and screen shot and post probably (50) positive reviews of all of my Pre workout injects to your (1) negative that is probably 2 years old as well. Here is a recent review of some of HAMMER's pre workout injects :)

Hammer you didn't just do that?!?!?! lol Read the first sentence of that quote i posted! lol "He's protected over at ASF" Hahahahahaha Then you post a review from ASF lol SMH Can't even script that shit o_O

All labmax proves is that that vial you tested has the product in it what it doesnt say is how much is in it, could be underdosed for all we know

Also doesn't inform us as to the circumstances under which it was procured. I willing to bet that it wasn't anonymous and most likely it was paid for in advance by hammer. Right hammer? lol

View attachment 51516

Ahhhhh Pre workout injects. I could literally dig around and screen shot and post probably (50) positive reviews of all of my Pre workout injects to your (1) negative that is probably 2 years old as well. Here is a recent review of some of HAMMER's pre workout injects :)

That board is perfect for you, hammer. You get to run that cunt cocker sucker of a mouth all day long while deleting posts that tell the REAL truth about your gear.

Hammer you didn't just do that?!?!?! lol Read the first sentence of that quote i posted! lol "He's protected over at ASF" Hahahahahaha Then you post a review from ASF lol SMH Can't even script that shit o_O

ASF is HUGE... you really think all the members there are part of some spooky conspiracy to protect HAMMER ANABOLICS. LOL. You're silly man. What really concerns me is your DEEP obsession with my business and my lab. Very very strange. You and I have never done business before and you are HIGHLY motivated I mean you're putting in some serious time here trying to bash me. I feel sorry for you man. You need a life bro. But go ahead and keep bumping my thread. Because IDC what u think. When u bump my thread I sell more gear.

That board is perfect for you, hammer. You get to run that cunt cocker sucker of a mouth all day long while deleting posts that tell the REAL truth about your gear.

Idk If you realize this but you are generating business here at Meso for me by bumping my thread. It's crazy I'm telling you few guys straight up how this works and you continue to bump my thread and increase views and increase sales. Thank you man.

Idk If you realize this but you are generating business here at Meso for me by bumping my thread. It's crazy I'm telling you few guys straight up how this works and you continue to bump my thread and increase views and increase sales. Thank you man.

Lol, no its not. The only reason you came back here is desperation. You're probably on the verge of a death spiral and hoping some idiots will send you cash.

You're silly man. What really concerns me is your DEEP obsession with my business and my lab. I feel sorry for you man. You need a life bro
I'm silly Hammer? Ok what number is this now at trying to succeed on Meso and why? The explanation is simple
images-3.jpg
You are the one who needs a life "bro" lol

images-1-1.jpg

Lol, no its not. The only reason you came back here is desperation. You're probably on the verge of a death spiral and hoping some idiots will send you cash.

Hahahaha. I have been here for months refusing orders. Today I decided to open the doors because I want even MORE MONEY. I feel my team can handle the volume. I'm risking federal prison YOU bet your ass I'm going to make as much MONEY as I possibly can.

Will do "bro" ! Sleep tight princess ;)
Nothing but shitty reviews and he wants us to keep bumping his thread. As if the new guys are dumb enough to not read his thread and simply by bumps his going to make money. This guy is soo full of poop.

He says he keeps getting emails from people. Hes lying, and even if he does get a couple orders it would be from low hanging fruit. Ignorant guys who fall victim for not reading this thread. Thats not how you build a buisness. You piss off your customers and you face an uphill battle to stay in buisness. At this point he may just be giving it one last ditch effort to squeeze as much money from this forum as he can. Hes on his last kick. Returning customers are what build and maintain a good buisness, and your not going to get that if you disrespect them and build a bad reputation. So for that I say R.I.P hammer you wont be missed.

Nothing but shitty reviews and he wants us to keep bumping his thread. As if the new guys are dumb enough to not read his thread and simply by bumps his going to make money. This guy is soo full of poop.
True most new members will avoid this tool like the plauge. But the members we need to reach and bring awareness to is the teens here.